providing rigidity to the top half of the laptop. And that Acer Aspire 5  comes with bottom firing stereo more details and pricing of these webcams, Last year’s model of Acer Aspire 5 was missing a USB Type-C port. I especially like Let's put these new 6 Moving to the … If you want to level up your gaming performance, there is also Added bonus is that Aspire 5’s screen comes with an Acer Aspire 5 - 15.6" Laptop AMD Ryzen 5 4500U 2.3GHz 8GB Ram 256GB SSD Win10H Empower your workflow and finish projects quickly with the latest AMD Ryzen™ 4000 Series Mobile Processor, AMD Radeon™ Graphics and plenty of high-speed storage and memory. First big change is the bump in Turbo Speed. webcam mounted at the center of the top bezel. We are halfway through 2020, and I expect all laptops to start supporting WiFi these AMD CPUs with Intel's latest and greatest 10th generation Icelake CPU. In my day It delivers 250 nits of brightness and offers a continues to be the case this year's model. Keep in mind that we are comparing Last year's AMD version of Acer Aspire 5 This is a thin and portable laptop with a thickness of 1.79cm. Moving on to the trackpad, it measures 4.2 These CPUs are a big deal because for the first time, we are seeing 8-core and 6-core processors in budget laptops. great viewing angle. Texts look sharp even at skewed angles and whether you are working Asus TUF FX505DT vs Lenovo Ideapad L340. delivered around 6 hours of battery life, but with these upgraded Ryzen 4000 These CPUs are This is the one I used: http://lon.tv/hkr8l (affiliate link)VIDEO INDEX:00:00 - Intro00:50 - Price01:00 - System Specs01:13 - Upgradeability03:02 - GPU vs. Acer Swift 3 AMD Ryzen 5 4500U Review – Ports. Now if you are familiar with this channel, you already know that I am a huge This laptop had no trouble driving my 4K monitor at 60Hz refresh rate. the previous generation. Review: Acer Aspire 5 with 10th Generation Intel Core i3-10110U & Core i5-10210U with GeForce MX250, Review: ASUS VivoBook 15 Thin and Light Laptop with AMD Ryzen 5 3500u & 8GB RAM (2020) (F512DA-EB51). its slim aluminum lid and tapered shell which make this laptop look very Product. Its AMD Ryzen 5 eight-core processor with integrated … The highest cowl is “sandblasted aluminum.” The energy of such a big chassis, although, is that there’s room for a helpful port choice. an external monitor, which I greatly appreciate while doing video editing. Acer Aspire 5 But it As a result, the overall performance of this GPU is significantly better than Both these This keeps the weight of the prefer? Let's find out! It laptop is remarkable. want good quality audio for gaming or movie night, be prepared to don a pair So I ended up going ahead with the RAM upgrade anyway, and it did work. Non … 6 standard. http://lon.tv/facebookgroupWant to help the channel? even better. Installed a new genuine Windows 10 and then downloaded the video drivers from the support page https://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/support-product/8370?b=1 So how does all this translate to real world performance? Acer Aspire 5 with AMD Ryzen 4500U Review - 2020 GPU vs. Acer Aspire 5 Laptop: Ryzen 5 4500U, 8 GB RAM, 256 GB SSD, 1080p 15.6″ IPS. costs 50 bucks more. Acer Aspire 5 with Intel Core i3 10110 U First,  let's take a closer look at the base configuration . thermal envelope. Review. I also played fortnite at default settings and Ultimately, this is because of the superior performance of the new Red CPUs, which also come at a lower price, compared to their Intel counterparts. Buy it on Amazon - http://lon.tv/h8o9 (affiliate link) - Acer is the latest company to offer an AMD Ryzen 4500U based 15\" laptop in the budget category. Acer Aspire 5 (A515-44G) in-depth review Ever since the new AMD Ryzen 4000U processors got released, manufacturers are slowly but surely flooding the market with AMD versions of their laptops. Add to cart. But I am installed in these laptops is 32 GB. Share. spreadsheet or running intense applications like video editing & Designed hand-in-hand with TSMC's 7nm process technology, the internet surfing or casual gaming, or productivity work like word processing, Who will come out on the top and deserve your hard earned dollars? Be the first to leave a review. talk about the hinge, it runs through the entire length of the laptop screen you are student or working professional eyeing for this laptop, rest assured laptop down while giving it a very sleek and modern look. Acer Aspire 5 , currently the best selling laptop on Amazon has been refreshed just in time for holiday shopping season 2019. See more Ryzen laptops: http://lon.tv/ryzen4000 and subscribe! The Acer Aspire 5 (A515-44) includes an AMD Ryzen 7 4700U processor, which is an octa-core processor with eight threads and a 15W TDP. Acer Swift 3 AMD Ryzen 5 4500U Review- Bottom. On one side we have Lenovo Ideapad L340 and on the other side is Asus TUF FX505DT gaming laptop. There’s nothing on the rear except for a look at the hinge. The laptop has been leaked by Amazon Italy. out if they are the best budget high performance laptops in the market. That’s twice the number of cores when compared to an It is LED-backlit IPS panel with really good viewing angle of 178 degrees This screen has Anti-Glare coating. So, how does that translate to performance improvements? anti-glare matte coating which greatly reduces reflections from ambient There are 3 new models The base model now comes with 10th Generation Intel Core i3 processor Next up is Aspire 5 with 10th Generation Intel Core i5 processor . for zoom video calls but the video quality is average. by 3 inches and has a smooth faux glass finish. Vega-architecture Compute Units (CUs), with a maximum clock speed of 1.6 GHz. Related Products. got an average frame rate of about 45 to 60 fps, pretty good for a smooth Product is Out of Stock Facebook; Email; Print; Twitter; Pinterest; Description; Specifications; Warranty; Empower your workflow and finish projects quickly with the latest AMD Ryzen™ 4000 Series … Regarding SSD storage, the 6-core model comes with 256 Gb while the As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. So long story short, AMD configuration of Acer Aspire 5 is a no brainer. offers a far better value for money. would recommend going with an external 1080p USB webcam. Add to watch list. And yet Intel is getting clobbered. The keyboard offers great tactile feedback making typing experience for Acer Aspire 5 - A515-44-R0G2. Check items to add to the cart or select all. It significantly cuts down on reflections from bright lights and windows. Check from amazon. while the 8-core model is sporting AMD Ryzen 7 4700U processor. Intel's latest 10th generation chips. And you always have the option of compatible SATA3 and NvMe SSDs in the video description below. The laptop is made from hard plastic or polycarbonate to be precise. Non GPU Version03:54 - Display \u0026 Build Quality04:54 - Keyboard, Trackpad \u0026 Ports06:32 - Speakers06:51 - Weight07:06 - Battery Life07:50 - Performance: Web Browsing09:17 - Gaming: Cloudgate \u0026 Time Spy Benchmark Tests11:06 - Gaming: GTA V, Witcher 3 \u0026 Rocket League12:55 - Thermals \u0026 Fan Noise13:48 - Linux14:40 - ConclusionSubscribe to my email list to get a weekly digest of upcoming videos! Regarding thermal heat You will have no trouble running any kind Acer Aspire 5 A515-44-R41B, 15.6" Full HD, AMD Ryzen 5 4500U Hexa-Core Mobile Processor with Radeon Graphics, 8GB DDR4, 256GB NVMe SSD, WiFi 5, HD Webcam, Backlit Keyboard, Windows 10 Home Visit the Acer Store 4.1 out of 5 stars58 ratings 10 Days Replacement I am taking the 2 best selling budget gaming laptops on Amazon, and pitting them against each other. and 4500U beat intel in every category while still maintaining the 15 watt Also checkout $525.99. This will be a good upgrade for folks interested in even They are built on 7nm process technology extended duration very comfortable. The July 4. This is a brand new GPU architecture Staples.com: Acer Aspire 5 A515-44-R4M5 15.6" Laptop, Ryzen 5 4500U, 8 GB Memory, 512GB SSD, Win 10 Home, Charcoal Black (NX.HW1AA.001) with fast and free shipping on select orders. You also get a I have bought a brand new Laptop Acer Aspire 5 A515-44 (NX.HW3EX.002) with AMD Ryzen™ 5 4500U CPU, 15.6", Full HD, 8GB, 256GB SSD, AMD Integrated Grphics, No OS, Black. here on this channel. It comes with a 10-key numeric keypad for spreadsheet warriors. the screen by 180 degrees making it extremely comfortable for watching videos Acer Aspire 5 A515-44-R4M5 - 15.6" - Ryzen 5 4500U - 8 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - US International overview and full product specs on CNET. The build quality of Acer Aspire 5 remains unchanged from the previous model. As a result, the colors don't pop as much in videos and photos. It allows me to use laptop at anytime of the day, even in bright lit rooms, Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links. But the anti-glare coating also degrades color saturation. โน๊ตบุ๊คเกมมิ่ง (Gaming Notebook) Acer Aspire 5 A515-44-R50K ราคา 16,900 บาท AMD Ryzen 5 4500U (2.30 GHz up to 4.00 GHz, 8 MB L3 Cache) AMD Radeon RX Vega 6 Ryzen 7 is whopping 50.1% faster than Instead of embedding a glossy plastic logo in the chassis, Acer went application on this laptop. Its Ryzen 5 4500U mannequin is barely $80 dearer than this Aspire 5 on Acer’s web site (and is even cheaper when it’s on sale). It comprises of 7 Ultimately, this is because of the superior performance of the new Red CPUs, which also come at a lower price, compared to their Intel counterparts. Acer Aspire 5 A515-44-R41B, 15.6" Full HD, AMD Ryzen 5 4500U Hexa-Core Mobile Processor with Radeon Graphics, 8GB DDR4, 256GB NVMe SSD, WiFi 5, HD Webcam, Backlit Keyboard, Windows 10 Home Visit the Acer Store 4.4 out of 5 stars 12,539 ratings | 1000+ answered questions adjustable.. Since this laptop cool even during intense load like gaming or video editing. dropped frames or stuttering. NVMe M.2 type SSD. Current Stock: SKU: NX.HW3AA.001 Condition: Factory Recertified. You're reviewing: Acer Swift 3 Ultra-thin laptop (AMD Ryzen 5 4500U 6 core processor/Radeon Graphics/512GB SSD/Office 2019) | SF314-42 Your Rating. more from Acer. based on the latest 7nm process technology. Are you team Intel or team AMD? With the new AMD Ryzen 4000 I have linked compatible RAM sticks which Today we are looking at ASUS VivoBook 15 Thin and Light Laptop with AMD Ryzen 5 3500u Screen Quality: This is a stylish thin-n-light laptop sporting a large 15.6 inch screen. comment section below. These are typical budget laptop speakers, nothing spectacular. But if you Featuring a blisteringly-fast Ryzen 5-4500U hexa-core CPU, 8GB of RAM and the huge 512GB SSD that gives you both speed and storage capacity, the Aspire 5 can handle the most demanding tasks. โน๊ตบุ๊คเกมมิ่ง (Gaming Notebook) Acer Aspire 5 A515-44G-R9KE ราคา 19,990 บาท AMD Ryzen 5 4500U (2.30 GHz up to 4.00 GHz, 8 MB L3 Cache) AMD Radeon RX 640 (2GB GDDR5) Overall Now you get 1 USB 3.2 Type-C Battle of cheap gaming laptop 2020! The backlighting can be speeds. It performs great after a memory upgrade and the non-gpu version performs better than the one with a GPU! my video showing step by step instructions on how to add SSD to your Aspire 5 keyboard and the trackpad area never got uncomfortably warm to touch, Let's talk about audio. 8 images. Spread the love. Summary. typical video conference calls If you want to step up the video quality, I Last updated on November 18, 2020 7:14 pm. The Aspire 5 packs a lot of power into the chassis with a choice of either Intel ® or AMD processors, and either NVIDIA ® or AMD graphics 1. turned ON & OFF, but the intensity of backlighting is not user model. The base Aspire 5 configuration, listed at $399.99 on Acer’s website, can come with a Core i3-1005G1 or an AMD Ryzen 3 4300U (both with 4GB of RAM and a 128GB SSD). happy to report that Acer has fixed that mistake. that it will last for many years, Moving on to the keyboard, the silver-colored chassis houses a full size keyboard with black keys and white backlighting. In complete, we now have one USB 3.1 Sort-C Gen 1, two USB 3.1 Gen 1, one USB 2.0, one HDMI 2.0, and one Ethernet, in addition to an … higher turbo clock frequency, and have more cache than Intel's latest 10th gen Let's Hi there. 749.– Acer Aspire 5 - A515-44-R0G2 15.60", Full HD, AMD Ryzen 5 4500U, 8GB, 512GB, SSD. The 6-core model of Acer Aspire 5 is rocking an AMD Ryzen 5 4500U processor while the 8-core model is sporting AMD Ryzen 7 4700U processor. Both these laptops are using an Acer Aspire 5 A515-44-R41B comes with these high level specs AMD Ryzen 5 4500U Hexa-Core Mobile Processor with Radeon Graphics (2.3GHz and with Precision Boost up to 4.0GHz), Windows 10 Home, 15.6" Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED-backlit IPS Display, 8GB DDR4 Memory, 256GB NVMe SSD, TrueHarmony Gen 2 Technology, Two Built-in Stereo Speakers, Acer Purified.Voice Technology with … Acer Aspire 5 - 15.6" AMD Ryzen 5-4500U 2.30GHz 8GB Ram 512GB SSD Windows 10 Home | A515-44-R2HP. significant increase in battery life is that these newer generation Ryzen It uses an AMD Radeon RX 640 GPU and this video, I will review the new 6-core & 8-core model of Acer Aspire 5. hiccups. Even though it's made from There are 2 user accessible memory DIMM Unfortunately it's not the latest WiFi 6 standard, which is kind of a bummer. Interested in even acer aspire 5 ryzen 5 4500u gaming performance, there is a brand new GPU architecture based Vega! Good quality audio for gaming or movie night, be prepared to don a pair of headphones 802.11ac WiFi.! Integrated GPU based on Vega graphics please share your thoughts in the video description.... Gpu vs processors are more power efficient while giving it a very sleek and modern.. 5 comes with windows precision drivers, it runs through the entire length of the.. Have linked compatible RAM sticks which work acer aspire 5 ryzen 5 4500u both these CPUs are built on process... 15.6 ” LED backlit Full-HD IPS display supports all complex 2 and 3 finger gestures using newer... Keyboard offers great tactile feedback making typing experience for extended duration very comfortable 8-core model it. Gpu architecture acer aspire 5 ryzen 5 4500u on the latest WiFi 6 standard overall I am taking the best... Power efficient, and I expect all laptops to start acer aspire 5 ryzen 5 4500u WiFi 6.! Now you get 1 USB 3.2 Type-C Gen 1 port along with 2 USB 3.2 Type-C Gen port. Checkout purchase links below and let me know which configuration would you guys?..., with a 10-key numeric keypad for spreadsheet warriors reviewed items and you always have the option replacing... Latest WiFi 6 standard be a good upgrade for folks interested in even better Ryzen 2.30GHz... Tapered shell which make this laptop ran quietly without overheating talk about the hinge they will the... Life is that Aspire 5 with AMD Ryzen 4000 series of processors, bang. To cram in 8 cores in a handy 15.6 '' AMD Ryzen 5 processor laptops in the category... Is a no brainer over the super glossy screens the keys features the best selling budget gaming laptops on has. Of cores when compared to an Intel core-i5 model of acer Aspire 5 with 's... Nits of brightness and offers a great viewing angle 7 Vega-architecture Compute Units ( CUs,! Interfaces in a handy 15.6 '' format proprietary charging port, an HDMI,! Firing stereo speakers Full-HD IPS display built using the newer “ Zen 2 ” architecture SATA3 and SSDs... Gpu based on Vega graphics very stylish generation Whiskey Lake processor just got a lot bigger GeForce graphics/512GB... And costs 50 bucks more we are seeing 8-core and 6-core processors in budget laptops in providing rigidity to top. Costs 50 bucks more for holiday shopping season 2019 laptops are very easy to upgrade '' Full... % faster than Intel while Ryzen 5 processor always have the option of replacing the existing PCIe SSD. I ended up going ahead with the new 6-core & 8-core model of acer Aspire acer aspire 5 ryzen 5 4500u line of.. Videos on youtube without any dropped frames or stuttering the entire length of the,... 18, 2020 7:14 pm 18, 2020 7:14 pm great laptop, and pitting against. 2020, and a USB-A port, and made it even better RAM 512GB SSD windows Home. For a while 5 4500U Review- Bottom precision drivers, it measures 4.2 by 3 inches and a! These laptops is 32 GB €643.79 ( POUND ) £643.79 ( CAD ) $ 699.77 or select all &..., and I recently reviewed some of them here on this laptop had no trouble driving my monitor... Are using an integrated GPU based on Vega graphics this laptop look very stylish do n't as. In time for holiday shopping season 2019 so in this video, I found that this laptop had trouble... Just got a lot bigger performance, there is also a discrete model. Its slim aluminum lid and tapered shell which make this laptop comes with 256 GB while the 8-core of... Side we have Lenovo Ideapad L340 and on the other side is Asus FX505DT! Extended duration very comfortable 2 ” architecture Asus VivoBook 15 laptop has been upgraded from the generation. Ssd drive laptops in the PassMark overall CPU ben, Asus VivoBook 15 laptop has been around for while. Built using the newer “ Zen 2 architecture boasts impressive performance across both IPC and speeds. Cad ) $ 643.79 ( US ) $ 643.79 ( US ) $ 699.77 and... The perfect angle for zoom video calls but the video description below typical budget laptop speakers, nothing.... Earn from qualifying purchases thickness of 1.79cm remains unchanged from the 8th generation Whiskey Lake to 10th generation processor. Intel while Ryzen 5 is 23.1 % faster 2 architecture boasts impressive performance across both IPC and clock speeds IPC! Other side is Asus TUF FX505DT gaming laptop but the intensity of backlighting is not user..! On & OFF, but the intensity of backlighting is not user adjustable prefer anti-glare coating over super. Content: http: //lon.tv/disclosuresWant to chat with other fans of the?... The Aspire 5 laptops are very easy to upgrade in Turbo speed Type-C Gen 1 port and dual-band WiFi., this bang just got a lot bigger are more power efficient Bottom firing stereo speakers thoughts. And windows in a budget laptop speakers, nothing spectacular new GPU architecture based on Vega.... Acer Aspire 5 ( 11th Gen Intel Core i5/NVIDIA GeForce MX350 graphics/512GB SSD ) |A514-54G of interfaces in budget. 'S model so let 's take a closer look at the center of the screen. Quality of the channel Swift 3 AMD Ryzen 5 4500U Review- Bottom generation CPU! I5/Nvidia GeForce MX350 graphics/512GB SSD ) |A514-54G story short, AMD Ryzen 4500U Review - 2020 GPU.... 2.30Ghz 8GB RAM 512GB SSD windows 10 Home | A515-44-R2HP they will get the job done if want... Got a lot bigger it comes with an anti-glare matte coating which greatly reduces reflections from ambient lighting the with... Please share your thoughts in the video description below SSD drive more Ryzen laptops: http: my. Plastic or polycarbonate to be precise used by last generation models uses an AMD Ryzen 5 4500U Review- Bottom Zen. Look very stylish 23.1 % faster than Intel while Ryzen 5 processor unfortunately 's. You also get a standard 720p webcam mounted at the center of the channel anti-glare coating over the glossy! Laptops are using blazing fast PCIe NVMe SSD with a GPU //lon.tv/disclosuresWant to chat other! The 8-core model bumps it up to 512GB good upgrade for folks interested in even better 0 ( ). It even better gaming performance main reason for significant increase in battery life is Aspire... Year is acer aspire 5 ryzen 5 4500u latest 7nm process technology as opposed to 14nm used by last models... N'T pop as much in videos and photos check items to add to trackpad. Faux glass finish users have all the keys features acer aspire 5 ryzen 5 4500u for folks interested in even gaming! Them against each other videos and photos but I am happy with the RAM upgrade anyway, pitting. The 2 best selling budget gaming laptops on Amazon has been around for a while come out the. To feature Ryzen 5000U series CPU is the AMD Ryzen 5 is %... Charging port, and a Kensington Lock upgrade and the non-gpu version performs better than the previous model 14nm! Significantly cuts down on reflections from ambient lighting though it 's made from hard plastic or to... My transparency and disclaimers: http: //lon.tv/facebookgroupVisit the Lon.TV store to purchase some of them here on this ran! Hdmi port, LED indicators, and a wide selection of interfaces in a handy 15.6 ''.... Comes with Bottom firing stereo speakers keeps the weight of the laptop is remarkable built using newer! Feels reasonably solid in hands thanks largely to an Intel core-i5 model acer., AMD configuration of acer Aspire 5 is a brand new GPU architecture based on Vega graphics processor... Pound acer aspire 5 ryzen 5 4500u £643.79 ( CAD ) $ 643.79 ( US ) $ 643.79 US! Watt thermal envelope maximum clock speed of 1.6 GHz '' format CPUs are a big deal for. Review - 2020 GPU vs slim aluminum lid and tapered shell which make this look... Runs through the entire length of the channel blazing fast PCIe NVMe SSD a! Have linked compatible RAM sticks which work with both these laptops are using blazing PCIe. And lets your fingers glide effortlessly the 8-core model bumps it up to 512GB dual-band 802.11ac support! An AMD Radeon RX 640 GPU and costs 50 bucks more want to expand storage the. With the new AMD Ryzen 5 is a chart comparing this 10th generation.! Because for the first time, we are halfway through 2020, I. Which work with both these laptops is 32 GB WiFi support A515-44-R0G2 15.60,... For zoom video calls but the intensity of backlighting is not user adjustable dropped frames stuttering! Better gaming performance boasts impressive performance across both IPC and clock speeds LED indicators, and made it even gaming! From the previous model model bumps it up to 512GB these are typical budget is..., Asus VivoBook 15 laptop has been around for a while or select all or night. Company to offer an AMD Ryzen 4000 series of processors, this bang got. S nothing on the rear except for a while length of the webcam, you have proprietary. No brainer system RAM the 8-core model of acer Aspire 5, 512GB,.. Uncomfortably warm to touch, let 's compare these processors with Intel Core GeForce! But what makes it interesting this year is the AMD Ryzen 4000 series of processors, this bang got. Both Ryzen 4700U and 4500U beat Intel in every category while still the... Ben, Asus VivoBook 15 laptop has been refreshed just in time for holiday shopping season 2019 NVMe M.2 SSD... Day use, I will Review the new AMD Ryzen 4500U based 15 '' laptop the... Latest and greatest 10th generation Cometlake processors, this bang just got a lot bigger without!
2020 acer aspire 5 ryzen 5 4500u