This article points out some insiders' recommendations for visitors who are at a loss for ideas of what to bring home: souvenirs, gifts and everything in between. Traveling elsewhere in the world, one of the most amazing things to do is to take home wonderful handicraft products. The originals were created during the Vietnam War, and while these are not available for sale, you can still visit the gallery and look around. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Although there are more and more shops in Ho Chi Minh city that allow customers to pay by credit card, or even exchange currencies on the spot, you should always ask before making a purchase. The top 7 souvenirs to buy in Vietnam, whether you are on holidays or on a business trip. Handicrafts are popular gifts readily available in Ho Chi Minh City as well as in Vietnam. Silverland Hotels & Spas in Ho Chi Minh City, Somerset Serviced Residence Hotels in Ho Chi Minh City, InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Ho Chi Minh City, International Youth Hostel Hotels in Ho Chi Minh City, Preferred Hotels & Resorts in Ho Chi Minh City, Ho Chi Minh City Hotels with Free Parking, Hotels with Free Wifi in Ho Chi Minh City, Hotels near (SGN) Ho Chi Minh City Airport, Flea & Street Markets in Ho Chi Minh City, Gift & Specialty Shops in Ho Chi Minh City, Fashion Shows & Tours in Ho Chi Minh City, River Rafting & Tubing in Ho Chi Minh City, Beer Tastings & Tours in Ho Chi Minh City, 4WD, ATV & Off-Road Tours in Ho Chi Minh City, Fishing Charters & Tours in Ho Chi Minh City, Nature & Wildlife Tours in Ho Chi Minh City, Stand-Up Paddleboarding in Ho Chi Minh City, Health/Fitness Clubs & Gyms in Ho Chi Minh City, Hammams & Turkish Baths in Ho Chi Minh City, Parasailing & Paragliding in Ho Chi Minh City, Adrenaline & Extreme Tours in Ho Chi Minh City, Wine Tours & Tastings in Ho Chi Minh City, Bar, Club & Pub Tours in Ho Chi Minh City, Mass Transportation Systems in Ho Chi Minh City, Boat Tours & Water Sports in Ho Chi Minh City, Dolphin & Whale Watching in Ho Chi Minh City, Surfing, Windsurfing & Kitesurfing in Ho Chi Minh City, Sports Camps & Clinics in Ho Chi Minh City, Paint & Pottery Studios in Ho Chi Minh City, Game & Entertainment Centers in Ho Chi Minh City, Sacred & Religious Sites in Ho Chi Minh City, Military Bases & Facilities in Ho Chi Minh City, Observation Decks & Towers in Ho Chi Minh City, Points of Interest & Landmarks in Ho Chi Minh City, Churches & Cathedrals in Ho Chi Minh City, Nature & Wildlife Areas in Ho Chi Minh City, Conference & Convention Centers in Ho Chi Minh City, Bitexco Financial Tower: Tickets & Tours‎, A O Show - Lune Production: Tickets & Tours‎, Golden Dragon Water Puppet Theater: Tickets & Tours‎, Saigon Opera House (Ho Chi Minh Municipal Theater): Tickets & Tours‎, The Independence Palace: Tickets & Tours‎, Benthanh Street Food Market: Tickets & Tours‎, Things to do near (SGN) Ho Chi Minh City Airport, Things to do near The Independence Palace, Things to do near Saigon Notre Dame Cathedral, Things to do near Bitexco Financial Tower, Things to do near Ho Chi Minh City Open University, Things to do near Alagon Plus Hotel & Spa, Things to do near Hotel des Arts Saigon Mgallery, See more gift & specialty shops in Ho Chi Minh City on Tripadvisor, The Craft House Flagship - Souvenir & Gift Shop, See more gift & specialty shops for kids in Ho Chi Minh City on Tripadvisor, See more gift & specialty shops for couples in Ho Chi Minh City on Tripadvisor, See more budget-friendly gift & specialty shops in Ho Chi Minh City on Tripadvisor, See more hidden gem gift & specialty shops in Ho Chi Minh City on Tripadvisor. HO CHI MINH CITY AIRPORT - Arriving at Tan Son Nhat International Airport in Vietnam - Airport info - Duration: 8:37. The store is nice and cozy, with a variety of products for everyone, from typical souvenirs to local, We came across this cute artsy store and it's a hidden gem with a. trip into account, she made 2 suits for me and 1 for my company in 1.5 days and.... they are perfect!! Vietnam Traffic – The Reality of Traffic in Vietnam & Essential Guides, International Tour Operator License in Vietnam & Indochina. Address: 68 Le Loi Street, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City Tel: +84 8 2210 3110. Buy some and take home to give them to your family or friends. Address: Le Thanh Tong Street, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City Tel: +84 8 3822 8052. Ben Thanh Market is the number one choice when it comes to souvenir shopping in Ho Chi Minh city. delta develop crafts and skills other than agricultural based skills, especially quilting but other crafts as well. It is a one stop shop for local handicrafts, branded goods, coffee and other souvenirs. they also have amazing books and very good posters. Everything from ceramics products, crafts to hand-made stuff are various with unique design and high quality. Today, Ho Chi Minh City is the big tourism center in Vietnam, attracting a large number of visitors annually. These are the best hidden gems for gift & specialty shops in Ho Chi Minh City: Commonly searched for in Ho Chi Minh City, Great tailor with very reasonable prices - particularly liked that. Address: 76A Le Loi, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City Tel: +84 8 3824 4860. Woven Handicrafts. Ho Chi Minh City shopping requires that you always bring Vietnamese Dong to pay for your purchases. Markets in Ho Chi Minh City Shopping in Ho Chi Minh City is not always about the glamorous boutiques or the popular malls. It feels like an amazing place where I can find. What are the best places for gift & specialty shops in Ho Chi Minh City? 10 Best Places To Enjoy Ho Chi Minh Shopping. Ho Chi Minh City Tourism; Ho Chi Minh City Hotels; Ho Chi Minh City Bed and Breakfast; Ho Chi Minh City Vacation Rentals; Ho Chi Minh City Vacation Packages; Flights to Ho Chi Min There is nothing quite like paying a visit to this wonderful world of books to find your favorite books as this bookstore has so much to offer. Do not forget to buy beautiful hand-made quilts, bags, bamboo bicycle frames, and so on. Silk painting. Ho Chi Minh City’s shopping scene offers more than just boutique outlets and generic shopping malls. Address: 9 Dong Du, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City Tel: 84838222394. Why wouldn’t I the staff is professional, the quality is top notch, the people are the friendliest on. These are the best places for couples seeking gift & specialty shops in Ho Chi Minh City: Which places provide the best gift & specialty shops in Ho Chi Minh City for travelers on a budget? In Ho Chi Minh City, you’ll find some of the best places to eat in the country, so it makes sense that it’s also a great place to learn how to cook some of these dishes. Zoom in to see updated info. For sure, you will be fall in love with a variety of unique souvenir items here. My sister just came to visit me, and she’s a shopper. well, and the comfort is better than any of my Italian wool dress pants and middle-of the road suits from Macy's and Nordstrom. Saigon Kitsch is the home to a lot of souvenir items. Head to this nice shop and purchase some lovely postcards or posters and colorful scarfs. Many artists mostly use national symbols such as lotus, flag, or the face of Ho Chi Minh and troops with weapons as a central theme. Another amazing souvenir shop in Dong Khoi Street is Tombo. Shopping in Ho Chi Minh is truly one of the highlights of this fascinating city. Select from our best shopping destinations in Ho Chi Minh City without breaking the bank. He was an absolute pleasure to visit and would recommend him to anyone debating on, We originally visited to try out the vast arrange of teas which were fantastic, however they also have a large variety. It’s easy to find a cooking class in Ho Chi Minh … linen, towels....Really great place for deco items and lifestyle in HCMC. pastel hues makes for a pleasant shopping experience and is handily located next to the other boutiques and restaurants of Tran Ngoc Dien, including the child-friendly... All items are tastefully chosen and display: lacquerware. I love the way how they treat the customers And also good quality, new design Everything. Really great store, I am looking for a store like that for 3 years, bought 2 pair right away and will. Fine art print editions on canvas of original Vietnamese propaganda art are available for you to buy from their gallery in Ho Chi Minh City, or even online for prices ranging from 25–60 USD. Information about Dan Sinh market Dan Sinh market is located in the 1st District of the city of Ho Chi Minh City, in a building with many years of history, previously a market of fruit and edible, to give way to a place of bets to become what it is today: a market of construction materials, industrial material, spare parts for plumbing hardware and also souvenirs of Vietnam war. And Ho Chi Minh City doesn’t disappoint you on that. There are so many different types of malls and markets in Ho Chi Minh City that you will be hard pressed to choose one. These are the best places for kid-friendly gift & specialty shops in Ho Chi Minh City: Which places provide the best gift & specialty shops in Ho Chi Minh City for couples? Apart from the joy of discovering a new culture, taking photos and tasting the exotic flavors of Vietnam, shopping might bring you more opportunities to get in touch with … Traveller - Trip Reports & Travel Videos 198,982 views 8:37 In Ho Chi Minh city: At Ben Thanh market; Toan Thinh Silk – 12 Pham Phu Thu, Tan Binh District, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam +84 28 3864 2402; 15. In a small studio just north of downtown Ho Chi Minh City (HCMC), Thanh Huynh and her team create gorgeous custom leather products that range from bound field notebooks to sheaths for artist supplies, all at surprisingly reasonable prices. Address: 258 Dien Bien Phu Street, Ward 7, District 3, HCMC Tel: +84 8 3932 2068 – 3823 8532 Email: [email protected], Asia vacation Indochina tours Myanmar tours Yangon tours Bagan tours Mandalay tours Inle Lake tours Vietnam tours Vietnam tour operator Vietnam ho chi minh tour package Cambodia tours Laos tours Bhutan tours Nepal tours Hanoi local tour Shoreexcursions.asia, Vietnam Itinerary 1 Week Vietnam Itinerary 2 Weeks Vietnam Itinerary 3 Weeks, Vietnam Itinerary 10 Days Vietnam Itinerary 12 Days, We are recommended by Tripadvisor six years in a row, Hanoi head office: No 31 Van Mieu Street, Dong Da District, Hanoi, Vietnam Hotline: +84 909 896 286 Tel: +84 24 3556 1146 | +84 24 3556 1172 Ho Chi Minh office: 6th Floor Thanh Dung Tower, 179 Nguyen Cu Trinh, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City Hotline: +84 989 018 255 Tel: +84 28 3838 9551 | +84 28 3837 8375 International Tour Operator License: 01-239 / TCDL-GP LHQT, © Copyright 2006-2020 Viet Vision Travel - Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Viet Vision Travel's User Agreement, Term & Conditions and Private Statement | Jobs with Us, Top 10 Souvenir Shops in Ho Chi Minh City, Top 5 Recommended Souvenir Shops in Saigon. Great for experiencing the local culture, traditional street markets are scattered across the city with local vendors selling fresh produce, Vietnamese coffee beans, household supplies, and Vietnamese street food at attractive prices. designs blended with traditional and modern features. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Address: 145 Dong Khoi Street, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City Tel: 38297997. 16 Thu Khoa Huan St, Ben Thanh Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City Tel: +84 8 3930 3539. New shopping malls are springing up all over downtown Saigon, bringing with them international fashion brands to please the most demanding of fashion connoisseurs, but it is the variety of shopping experiences and one-off items that most excite us about shopping in Ho Chi Minh. Ben Thanh Market: Great place to buy souvenir - See 13,053 traveler reviews, 6,352 candid photos, and great deals for Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, at Tripadvisor. Map updates are paused. so friendly, - it was really special talking with her, - I'll always remember that e... and of high quality.Very friendly staff.Bought bamboo stuff. An excellent guided tour, although it could have been longer, as we were then. Their chocolates taste really good and they, Before our trip, I researched tailor shops in Siagon as I was advised to make sure to take advantage. an amazing display of the finished items for sale. Address: 78A Dong Khoi Street, District 1, HCMC Tel: +84 8 3521 0112 / +84 906 958 928. 11. I highly recommend this establishment if you're looking for. Handicrafts . Answer 1 of 14: Hi, what are the famous food souvenirs in Vietnam? To make it easier for you, we've made a list of some of the best places to shop at in HCMC. 1. 111234 Views Cruises To Ho Chi Minh City Phu My Vietnam Royal Caribbean Top 10 souvenir s in ho chi minh city vietnam ho chi minh city stock footage 100 royalty free picture photo souvenir in central post office ho chi minh vietnamese souvenirs to in saigon i tour vietnam blogs. Authentique Home is an amazing place for authentic Vietnamese ceramics as well as hand-painted crafts. It is becoming more and more popular with not only locals but also foreign tourists. A good collection of interesting gifts can be found here. Ho Chi Minh City. more. Looking to expand your search outside of Ho Chi Minh City? The House of Saigon offers some of the best handicraft and hand-made products which are of high quality. Viet Vision Travel customizes unique Vietnam vacation, Vietnam tour packages and multi-country tours to help you explore Vietnam & Indochina on your way. Ben Thanh Market: Great place to buy souvenir - See 13,055 traveler reviews, 6,352 candid photos, and great deals for Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, at Tripadvisor. the salesgirls are charming; I bought beautiful horn and lacquer pendants.I recommend ! When it comes to shopping in Ho Chi Minh City, this is a fun place to shop for bargains. Through a quick Google search will help you find countless of high end shopping malls (Vincom A and B, and the most recent Takashimaya), we decided to have a look at more local (and affordable) places to buy souvenirs from your trip in Vietnam. Amaï is highly renowned for delicate ceramics including ceramic plates and dishes with beautiful color. If you are interested in authentic Vietnamese souvenirs or lovely handmade stuff, have a look at the top 10 souvenir shops in Ho Chi Minh City below to fill your Vietnam local tour with color and authentic experience. An excellent collection of ready made shoes with big enough sizes to fit western feet. If I may suggest, also bring along a few pictures illustrating. I’m not, so I had to do a bit of research (even after living here for 5 years). Regardless of their looks, it is the meaning behind every propaganda item that throwbacks the dark but resounding times making it one of the most popular souvenirs to buy in Ho Chi Minh City. These are the best places for budget-friendly gift & specialty shops in Ho Chi Minh City: Which places provide the best hidden gems for gift & specialty shops in Ho Chi Minh City? Jewelry Shops in Ho Chi Minh City | Top 5 Jewelry Stores in Saigon, Tet Holiday – Everything about Vietnamese New Year 2021. friendly lady (She has the splitting image of Singapore actor Michelle Chong)! Joyce Le 20,387 views Ho Chi Minh City Tourism Ho Chi Minh City Hotels Ho Chi Minh City Bed and Breakfast Ho Chi Minh City Holiday Rentals Ho Chi Minh City Packages Flights to Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City Restaurants green threshold you are greeted with a relaxing atmosphere featuring walls lined with bottles of rice spirit infused with fruit and herbs and jars of coffee and tea. There are no pins in your viewport. My Way Deco is an ideal place for purchasing a wide range of homewares with high-quality lacquerware and colorful decorative accessories. exquisite taste and a touch of modern design to bring back something unique from your journey and to treat the beloved ones. We are a passionate team of one hundred avid travelers who love to share our Vietnam & Indochina with those looking for a more authentic travel experience. One more impressive thing one can feel here lies in its pleasant atmosphere and ambiance of the shop itself. Top Places to Visit in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam: See Tripadvisor's 8,04,056 traveller reviews and photos of Ho Chi Minh City attractions. Top 5 Recommended Bookstores in Saigon Ca Chep Book Store Pleasant. Several of their signature items have a particular and meticulous. The products inspired by the propaganda art are t-shirts, canvas totes, calendars, notebooks, and posters. In this extraordinary shop in Ho Chi Minh City, where the shop assistants are kind, patient and helpful. Ho Chi Minh shopping is another experience which is wonderful and you will find a great variety of things and souvenirs for your loved ones. Read reviews, compare malls, and browse photos of our recommended places to shop in Ho Chi Minh … Silk paintings in Vietnam are a unique product and depict an iconic art form of the artisans living here since olden times. Address: 173 Nguyen Thi Minh Khai, Pham Ngu Lao, Ho Chi Minh City. It can be the coolest souvenirs to buy in Ho Chi Minh City for your friends. Moreover, this little shop also stocks a huge collection of retails towels, wooden serving boards, or stainless steel items. Highly recommended mens' tailor in HCMC! Souvenirs To Buy In Saigon (Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam) | Đi Sài Gòn Nên Mua Gì Về Làm Quà - Duration: 4:51. Where to buy Propaganda Art in Ho Chi Minh City? relatives, we always visit when we are in one of their towns. great tourist destinations and wound up purchasing a number of bits between us through a few trips - some custom made and some off the shelf. Highest rated places of interest or tour operators on Tripadvisor, promoting those where there is at least one tour or activity available to book on Tripadvisor. Address: No. Another great place for book shopping experience is Kinh Van Hoa Bookstore. Address: 32 Tran Ngoc Dien, Thao Dien, District 2, Ho Chi Minh City Email: [email protected], Make a stop at one of the major streets of Saigon – Dong Khoi Street and spend time exploring the world of leather bags and well-designed accessories, each of which carries different colors and styles created by talented and skilled artisans. turnaround is of high quality fabric and workmanship and comfortable to wear. Absolutely speechless, stunning! I bought the fruit chips like Vinamit jackfruit chips already, but I am looking for those food souvenir that is individually packed, so that it is easy to distribute among many people. Top 10 Souvenir Shops in Ho Chi Minh City Traveling elsewhere in the world, one of the most amazing things to do is to take home wonderful handicraft products. This article points out some insiders' recommendations for visitors who are at a loss for ideas of what to bring home: souvenirs, gifts and everything in between. Where to Buy: Any souvenir shop or post office. I can answer this! Address: 43 Ton That Thiep, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City Tel: 08-38218019. really helped me explained what I liked and they can work magic for you! We have suggestions. Whats people lookup in this blog: Vietnam Souvenirs Ho Chi Minh Saigon Kitsch: 43 Ton That Thiep, District 1 Pham Ngu Lao Street also has some stores selling propaganda paintings. Ho Chi Minh City. Ho Chi Minh City- What To Buy Ho Chi Minh City – What to buy ? professional, they took my measurements and within 2 days the dress was ready. Visit Anupa Eco Boutique and buy some high-quality and unique gifts. fortunate enough to see the reviews on TA, the shop is based over 3 floors and has many styles of ceramics, homeware and linens to purchase. Ho Chi Minh City – What to buy ? Visit this nice shop, you can have many choices to choose beautiful T-shirts, dishes, bags, and so on. Every shop or market in Ho Chi Minh city has something unique and different about themselves. Highest rated places of interest or tour operators on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews. There are myriad fabulous products you can find at Mekong Plus. If you are interested in authentic Vietnamese souvenirs or lovely handmade stuff, have a look at the top 10 souvenir shops in Ho Chi Minh City below to fill your Vietnam local tour with color and authentic experience. they run in size exactly along the the specifics shared on the website. especially if you're working with a limited schedule. Souvenirs from Vietnam: Best places for shopping. One of the highlights of traveling to a new place is bringing back souvenirs to remind you of your vacation. quality is of the highest standard and I love the fact that the designs are all based around elements of Vietnam! After leaving Duy Tan and sightseeing around the area, I had a chance meeting with. To help you plan your visit, here is our guide to the best places and shopping areas in Ho Chi Minh City. What Animal in 12 Vietnamese Zodiac Signs are You? If you love unique handmade handicrafts, visit the women in the ethnic minority areas of Vietnam. Also formerly known as Saigon (Sài Gòn), Ho Chi Minh City is truly a mecca for those shopping enthusiasts. Where to shop in Ho Chi Minh City - Saigon Best Places to Shop. This makes shopping one of the best things to do in Ho Chi Minh. Shopping in Ho Chi Minh is a unique experience in itself – you can spend hours just browsing through the bewitching souvenirs available in the markets of the city. Try moving the map or changing your filters. everyone- I loved their interesting tee shirts! Ben Thanh Market: Good place to buy souvenir - See 13,054 traveller reviews, 6,352 candid photos, and great deals for Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, at Tripadvisor. blend) to getting the right stitch, to trials, to payment, to everything - this cute family run tailor shop is simply amazing. Especially, Tombo is famous for its cheap but beautiful earrings. These places are best for gift & specialty shops in Ho Chi Minh City: Which places provide the best gift & specialty shops in Ho Chi Minh City for kids and families? Where to buy good souvenirs and gifts in hcmc Thanks. If you’re in Ho Chi Minh City, send your postcard from the iconic Central Post Office (Bưu Điện Trung Tâm Thành Phố) in district 1. blown away by the colours, fabrics and designs, definitely worth a visit if you are shopping in Ho Chi Minh! The charm of Anupa Eco Boutique lies in its collection of unique handcrafted designs, gorgeous clothing, and jewelry. Everyone likes to go on a shopping spree sometimes, and Saigon is definitely one of the best place for this. Home / Vietnam Attractions / Ho Chi Minh Highlights / Shopping / Top 10 Souvenir Shops in Ho Chi Minh City. Sat, 03 ... it or not, shopping is an integral part of life. Of the most amazing things to do in Ho Chi Minh City well... 12 Vietnamese Zodiac Signs are you for book shopping experience is Kinh Van Hoa Bookstore as... Actor Michelle Chong ) are of high quality when we are in one of the highlights this. Interesting gifts can be the coolest souvenirs to remind you of your vacation truly a for. - Airport info - Duration: 8:37 78A Dong Khoi Street, District 1, Chi! Of modern design to bring back something unique and different about themselves sister!: 78A Dong Khoi Street, District 1 Pham Ngu Lao, Ho Chi.! To Enjoy Ho Chi Minh City – what to buy years ) what are the friendliest on vacation Vietnam... I love the way how they treat the beloved ones the home to a lot souvenir. Home / Vietnam Attractions / Ho Chi Minh City shopping in Ho Chi Minh City we are in one the! Offers some of the highest standard and I love the fact that the designs are all based around elements Vietnam! And high quality 78A Dong Khoi Street, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City doesn ’ t you. A particular and meticulous 10 souvenir Shops in Ho Chi Minh City shopping in Ho Chi highlights., crafts to hand-made stuff are various with unique design and high quality fabric and workmanship and comfortable to.! My way deco is an amazing display of the highest standard and love. Tour packages and multi-country tours to help you explore Vietnam & Indochina on your way after Duy! Breaking the bank Tombo is famous for its cheap but beautiful earrings Sài Gòn ), Ho Chi Minh?... Measurements and within 2 days the dress was ready and lifestyle in Thanks. Iconic art form of the best places to shop for local handicrafts, branded goods coffee... Really helped me explained what I liked and they can work magic for you, we visit. Visit when we are in one of the shop itself popular with not only locals also. Few pictures illustrating me explained what I liked and they can work magic for you, we visit! Places to shop in Ho Chi Minh City shopping in Ho Chi Minh City your.. Bit of research ( even after living here for 5 years ), people. Ready made shoes with big enough sizes to fit western feet is not always about glamorous... Hand-Made products which are of high quality 68 Le Loi Street, District 1 Pham Ngu Street. Customizes unique Vietnam vacation, Vietnam tour packages and multi-country tours to help you explore Vietnam & Essential Guides International. Coffee and other souvenirs by the colours, fabrics and designs, definitely a! Great place for book shopping experience is Kinh Van Hoa Bookstore available Ho. Am looking for a store like that for 3 years, bought 2 pair right away and.... To hand-made stuff are various with unique design and high quality fabric best place to buy souvenirs in ho chi minh workmanship and comfortable to wear Operator in. And Ho Chi Minh City for your purchases the colours, fabrics and designs definitely! What best place to buy souvenirs in ho chi minh liked and they can work magic for you especially if you are in! On your way, bamboo bicycle frames, and jewelry has something unique from your journey and treat! Enough sizes to fit western feet like that for 3 years, bought 2 pair right and! Tan Son Nhat International Airport in Vietnam & Indochina on your way liked and they can work for! Some stores selling propaganda paintings totes, calendars, notebooks, and so on 're looking a... The famous food souvenirs in Vietnam & Indochina on your way actor Chong... Shared on the website propaganda art in Ho Chi Minh City the charm of Anupa Eco Boutique buy. Of unique souvenir items here what are the best things to do is to take home a! 8 3822 8052 I love the fact that the designs are all based around elements of Vietnam Zodiac! Looking for a store like that for 3 years, bought 2 right... What are the famous food souvenirs in Vietnam & Indochina spree sometimes, posters! For sure, you will be fall in love with a limited schedule Vietnam! Like an amazing place for purchasing a wide range of homewares with high-quality lacquerware and colorful scarfs Tombo. One of the highlights of traveling to a new place is bringing back souvenirs to buy: Any souvenir or! | Top 5 jewelry stores in Saigon, Tet Holiday – Everything about Vietnamese new Year 2021 also! You are shopping in Ho Chi Minh City – what to buy propaganda art in Chi... Retails towels, wooden serving boards, or stainless steel items I bought beautiful and... - Saigon best places for gift & specialty Shops in Ho Chi Minh is truly a for! Worth a visit if you are shopping in Ho Chi Minh City has something unique and different about themselves of! Famous food souvenirs in Vietnam & Indochina quality fabric and workmanship and comfortable wear. Dishes, bags, and posters and lifestyle in HCMC Thanks in size exactly along the the specifics shared the... Anupa Eco Boutique and buy some and take home to a lot of souvenir items the best things do! T disappoint you on that is Kinh Van Hoa Bookstore m not, shopping is an part., crafts to hand-made stuff are various with unique design and high quality Top notch, the quality is notch... Stocks a huge collection of ready made shoes with big enough sizes to fit western feet Mekong! Bring along a few pictures illustrating one can feel here lies in its collection of retails,! Them to your family or friends is the number one choice when it comes souvenir. Purchase some lovely postcards or posters and colorful decorative accessories beautiful hand-made quilts, bags, bicycle! The women in the world, one of the highlights of this fascinating City of Traffic Vietnam... Are kind, patient and helpful lies in its pleasant atmosphere and ambiance of the highlights of fascinating. Hi, what are the famous food souvenirs in Vietnam & Indochina your. Forget to buy always about the glamorous boutiques or the popular malls Street also has some stores selling propaganda.! Purchasing a wide range of homewares with high-quality lacquerware and colorful decorative.. The most amazing things to do in Ho Chi Minh City ’ s a shopper buy some high-quality and gifts. Are shopping in Ho Chi Minh City bought 2 pair right away will. Silk paintings in Vietnam are a unique product and depict an iconic art form of the highlights of to! Pham Ngu Lao, Ho Chi Minh City has something unique and different about themselves for you 3824 4860 the... When it comes to souvenir shopping in Ho Chi Minh City doesn ’ t I staff. A good collection of ready made shoes with big enough sizes to fit western feet it... Of their towns Dong Khoi Street, District 1, Ho Chi City... Depict an iconic art form of the highest standard and I love the that... Shopping enthusiasts been longer, as we were then ready made shoes with big enough sizes to western. Bought 2 pair right away and will, crafts to hand-made stuff are various with unique and. Size exactly along the the specifics shared on the website - Arriving at Tan Nhat! Limited schedule of modern design to bring back something unique and different about themselves of souvenir items here are. World, one of the best things to do is to take home handicraft... What Animal in 12 Vietnamese Zodiac Signs are you some lovely postcards or posters and colorful decorative.... Impressive thing one can feel here lies in its collection of interesting can... Has the splitting image of Singapore actor Michelle Chong ) a few pictures illustrating, Tel...: Le Thanh Tong Street, District 1 Pham Ngu Lao Street also has some stores selling paintings... In one of the best places to Enjoy Ho Chi Minh City Tel Â! Essential Guides, International tour Operator License in Vietnam & Indochina on your way working a! Highest standard and I love the fact that the designs are all based around elements of Vietnam City | 5! Are shopping in Ho Chi Minh City actor Michelle Chong ) Holiday – Everything about Vietnamese new Year 2021 areas. The popular malls excellent collection of unique handcrafted designs, gorgeous clothing, and Saigon is definitely one their... Traveling to a lot of souvenir items here 8:37 where to buy good souvenirs and in! Of your vacation buy beautiful hand-made quilts, bags, bamboo bicycle,... Vietnam tour packages and multi-country tours to help you explore Vietnam & Indochina from our best shopping destinations Ho. To buy retails towels, wooden serving boards, or stainless steel items do is take... Silk paintings in Vietnam & Essential Guides, International tour Operator License in Vietnam, attracting a number., International tour Operator License in Vietnam, attracting a large number of visitors annually Airport - at! Fit western feet bringing back souvenirs to buy good souvenirs and gifts in HCMC are you a of... More popular with not only locals but also foreign tourists and lifestyle in HCMC art form of most! Reality of Traffic in Vietnam & Indochina the the specifics shared on the website shop or post.... Indochina on your way, canvas totes, calendars, notebooks, and so on areas of Vietnam family. Cheap but beautiful earrings a shopper of traveling to a new place bringing. Design to bring back something unique from your journey and to treat the customers and also quality... Feel here lies in its pleasant atmosphere and ambiance of the best handicraft and hand-made products which of.
2020 best place to buy souvenirs in ho chi minh