518 Madison St SE, Huntsville, AL 35801. After living in 8 cities and in Sweden within a 10 year span Brandelyn became frustrated after trying to find trusted hairstylists who could help her maintain her natural hair. Hair salons offer hair services including professional hair styling and hair texturing. I specialize in men's cuts women's cuts children's cut and color. The Mermaid's Locks, 7500 Memorial Parkway SW Suite 110, Huntsville, AL (2020) 1; 2; Next; Showing 1 to 20 of 30 listings found. Get hair extensions business addresses, phone numbers, driving directions, maps, reviews and more. Best African hair braiding shop in Huntsville AL. - 2211 UNIVERSITY DR, Huntsville, AL 35816 - Rated 4.7 based on 123 Reviews "Hair queen is just amazing. Salon Elleven. We have tons of great amenities to check out. This message will not appear on the live site, but only within the editor. Search for other Beauty Salons in Huntsville on … Hair Extension in Huntsville, AL (3) Filters ... Silkout with extensions $85.00. Looking for the best braids in Huntsville and overwhelmed by the options? Luxe Hair Design, 920 Bob Wallace Ave. #325, Huntsville, AL (2020) Home Cities Countries Monét Salon and Day Spa, 328 East Blue Mountain Road, Anniston, AL 36201 (256) 237-1107. 256.655.9690 Hair extension. I'm a graduate of The Salon Professional Academy located in Huntsville, AL (Redken Academy) where I received honors for reaching 4A in level system salon; one of the first Student Stylist to receive the honor. Specializing in precision cuts and an extensive color bar, we offer total beauty care for both men and women. Terramé’s full-service Huntsville salons at Jones Valley and Midtown feature hair care professionals with one goal in mind: bringing out the best in your natural features and helping you feel good about yourself! Hair salon. Let Booksy help you decide. Scored 100% on state board inspection. Bonded Hair Extensions $500 and up (+hair or bring own)*Consultation required before appointment ($500 down payment to hold appointment) ... Huntsville, AL, 35805, United States 256-585-3525. 930 Bob Wallace Ave. • Suite 220 Huntsville, AL 35801 • 256.883.6270 • Welcome to Studio 406 Hair Salon, a sophisticated, full-service salon located inside Sola Salons in Huntsville, Al. I look forward to taking care of your whole family! Find hair extensions local business listings in and near Huntsville, AL. Hair Salons in Huntsville, AL Find the best Hair Salons and Hair Stylists in Huntsville. The application lasts 6-8 weeks, when you’ll need to come back to have your extensions cleaned and re-applied. Ask for our WiFi password when you get cozy. 1h:30min. Hair . Get best virgin hair, lace wigs, hair extensions now! Shop our $94 bundle deals. 0.3 mi. Waxing. Luxury hair salon located conveniently to Huntsville, Madison, Decatur, Athens, and surrounding areas. Specializing in Color, iTip & Tape-in Extensions, Blowouts, and Special event Hair. Professional stylists and high quality products. Birmingham. Brandelyn Green is the Founder of VoiceOfHair, a platform to help women of color find the best hairstyles and hairstylists! Open 7 days a week. 2.3K likes. I'm from Tuscaloosa & Moved to Huntsville in 2019. Visit us today. Hello, my name is Whitney Ervin, and I would be more than honored to become not only your hair stylist but also your Hair Trainer. We take pride in offering only what we specialize in eyelash extensions and full body waxing. The Yext Knowledge Tags are successfully installed and will be added to the website. Phone: (256) 489-4247. Hair Salon, Hair Replacement and extension salon, Waxing ... Also we offer eyelashes extension, hair extensions, waxing, and free consultations. The Red Door Hsv is a salon experience that is personalized to each client; specializing in vivid color, balayage, hand-tied extensions, makeup, & lash ex. 11.3k Followers, 5,284 Following, 1,874 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Huntsville Vivids & Extensions (@arielbrewerhair) Call (256) 787-1056 today! More. Tape-in Extensions $175 (+hair or bring own) *consultation required before appointment. Scott Campbell Aveda Salon is a luxury hair salon located conveniently to Huntsville, Madison, Decatur, Athens, and surrounding areas. With proper care, you can use your same extensions for up to a full year! I've been passionate about Hair & in this industry almost 10 years. Tags. Exhale Beauty Co. is the premier destination for your relaxing beauty experience. We have 5 retail locations across the US! Reviews on Hair Braiding in Huntsville, AL, United States - CF African Hair Braiding, Shay's hairbraiding, Priscillas African Hair Braiding, Arabellas Styling Salon, Haddy African Hair Braiding, Amor’s Salon Suite, Forever Crowned Salon, Yasira African Hair Braiding, Best African Hair Braiding Highly professional hair-braiders. Assi African Hair Braiding, 9539 Parkway E, Birmingham, AL 35215 (205) 833-0085 . Eyelash Extensions Madison, AL. Looking for the best hair extension in Huntsville and overwhelmed by the options? Best hair extensions huntsville al will ship from BestHairBuy Atlanta GA(USA) warehouse. High Beams Intense Spray-On Hair Color is a salon-quality, highly concentrated formula which can be used to cover grey roots or add pizzazz to any hair design. 921 Merchants Walk | Huntsville, AL 35801 | … Bangs Hair Salon & Spa 1047 Jeff Road Suite 7 Huntsville AL 35806 (256) 837-1005 8.2 mi Brandi Nicole 7696 Hwy 72 Madison AL 35758 (615) 335-5439 8.7 mi L R Beauty Salon Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Fergie's For Hair at 4925 University Dr NW Ste 114, Huntsville, AL 35816. Visions Hair Illusions Beauty & Barber Salon 4000 Marie Ave. NW Unit A, Unit A Huntsville AL 35816 (256) 886-0842 2.4 mi Terra Bacio Salon And Spa 4800 Whitesburg Dr S Huntsville AL … Located in the rocket city of Huntsville, AL Best Hair Stylists in Huntsville, AL, United States - Terrame, Hair By Mason at Fringe Salon, So Vain, Troy Nixon Hair Artist - Ulta Beauty, Presence by Jessica, Vanity Hair Studio at Sola Salons, Beutiful Hair by Tassja, Arabellas Styling Salon, Serenity Hair Studio, Love That Binds Bridal Bar Up to 70% off Hair Extensions services from top rated merchants in Huntsville, AL. At The Red Door Hsv salon we love giving our clients luxurious, trendy, healthy hair experience one strand at a time. in Huntsville, AL. Huntsville, AL 2 mi. For costs on consultation, application and cleaning, ask a member of our teams. I've been at Gray Salon & Blow Dry Bar since July of 2020 and I'm super excited about building my clientele. Book Color $85.00+ 1h. Visit Us, This is a placeholder for the Yext Knolwedge Tags. VIP Lashes. 3 days shipping guaranteed! Many hair salons also offer hair coloring, highlights, head and scalp treatments and formal styling. Heavenly Hands Hair Salon is a quaint full service salon which offers an array of services that include but are not limited to; natural and relaxed hair styling, hair coloring, cutting, hair extensions, conditioning treatments, waxing, facials, makeup application and more. 921 Salon and Spa offers a variety of services including massage, facial, haircut, baylage, updos, microblading, waxing, lash extensions, and manicure/pedicures. Let Booksy help you decide with over 16 to choose from. Best wigs stores in huntsville al will ship from BestHairBuy Atlanta GA(USA) warehouse. The Weave Zone is the #1 online weave spot for high-quality virgin hair. Book appointments online on MyTime.com 3 days shipping guaranteed! Amazing Lash Studio Heritage Square - 7696 Hwy 72 W, Ste 350, Madison, AL 35757. Morgan Ashley Salon, 7350 Cahaba Valley Road #100, Birmingham, AL 35242 (205) 995-2480 . Studio 406 Hair Salon exudes elegance and warmth with personalized hair services from our talented, creative stylist. Find Hair Salons in another area. Book an appointment today! Get best virgin hair, lace wigs, hair extensions now! 900 Bob Wallace Avenue Southwest, Suite 118, Huntsville, Alabama 35801, United States. Hair Queen Beauty Huntsville AL. Salon Je Suis changed it's … Tsquare African Hair Braiding, Huntsville, Alabama. 3 0. … We hope your enjoy your experience at R&R! Exhale Beauty Co. is focused on bringing the customer the best beauty experience Huntsville has to offer.
2020 hair extensions huntsville, al