Description: Modern minimalism meets dramatic impact at the locally designed, owned and operated South Congress Hotel! (520) 622-8848 Jessica and Julio's vintage style fit in perfectly with the Hotel Congress. Our wedding reception at the Hotel Congress was an elegant passage through Tucson's beautiful history and a beautiful portal to our future. Which of the following wedding events does your venue service? Trendy and elegant, Maynards Plaza was easily transformed into our beautiful wedding. Hotel Congress offers the following services for wedding events: What furniture and decorations does Hotel Congress have available for wedding events? What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? This platform will host versatile stakeholders of the wedding planning industry including global experts, leading wedding … Whether you’re looking for a private event venue for an intimate, small gathering or a large, festive celebration, we’ve got you covered with three event spaces suited to cater to your needs. How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? At night, the copper flecked walls glow … Congress Plaza Hotel is a modern hotel wedding venue located in Chicago, Illinois. Mel and her team knew what I needed often before I asked and had smiles on their faces the entire time. A coveted location with fantastic views of downtown Chicago, this location is overflowing with urban cultivation and historic enchantment. Plan your special event at downtown Tucson’s best banquet and private event venue inside the historic Hotel Congress! The staff flipped the courtyard to a bar and lounge area, while the main event space hosted dinner and the band. We offer convention and conference facilities for up to 1,000 Guests, including a ballroom, and … Located near Grant Park on Michigan Ave., with views of Lake Michigan, the Congress Plaza Hotel & Convention Center has been a Windy City icon since 1893, playing host to U.S. presidents, international celebrities and … Married on 10/19/2019. Hotel Congress is a historic hotel featuring Cup Cafe, bars, nightclub, music venue, and events venue in the heart of downtown Tucson, Arizona Hotel Congress includes the following items and services for wedding events in its starting site fee: At Hotel Congress, what items and services related to wedding catering are included in the cost? Unique amenities, including onsite restaurants, bars, boutiques, and a rooftop pool. This couple had so many fun friends and family to make the day extra special. Hotel Congress Wedding //Denise & Will // Tucson, AZ November 28, 2015 • Leave a Comment . Begin your planning today! Whether you’re looking for a private event venue for an intimate, small gathering or a large, festive … I’m so happy to have had the opportunity to work with them and I’m even happier to consider her a friend now. South Congress Hotel 1603, South Congress Avenue, Austin, TX 78704, United States Our ceremony will begin at 3 PM and end around 3:45 PM, which means Austin's Friday traffic will be ready to greet you as you exit the church property. Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering? Hotel Congress offers the following indoor/outdoor options for weddings: What kind of wedding events does Hotel Congress offer? A coveted location with fantastic views of downtown Chicago, this location is overflowing with urban cultivation and historic enchantment. Simply request offer code HMOON and enter into a contract by … The beautiful ballrooms are perfect for a wedding venue in Kansas City. Hotel Yasmin Košice - Tripadvisor Certificate of Excellence 2013 – 2016, Luxury Travel Guide Award – Luxury Design Hotel of the Year 2016, 2017, Dizajnový hotel v centre mesta Košice ponúka to najlepšie ubytovanie, špeciality z domácej a medzinárodnej kuc One of our favorite weddings we did there was a 1920 theme and it fit the right into the mood of Hotel Congress. I used to work in the wedding industry and asked one slightly difficult request, for me to only see the magic of Love and joy throughout the day, and not the behind the scenes chaos we’ve all worked so hard preparing. Which of the following are included in starting site fee? What items and services are included in the starting site fee at Hotel Congress? This hotel has played host to many notable individuals such as foreign dignitaries, celebrities, and select presidents of the United States. A DIY downtown Tucson wedding at the Hotel Congress. At the time, it was recommended that gatherings should be … If you dream of a wedding by the sea, begin your story at this charming and impeccably-restored 1879 landmark boutique hotel in Cape May, New Jersey. They really seemed to care about our wants and needs. ft. of expansive event space. South Congress Hotel is AMAZING . Expressing the exquisite architectural … Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Tucson, AZ 85701 USA. We loved the indoor/outdoor option. Hotel Congress … Our Private Events Director Congress Hall had … I can confidently say that they pulled this off with perfection and I was able to celebrate with my family without a worry in the world. They possess two ballrooms, which dazzle with historic resplendence. Hotel Congress is an historic wedding venue located in Tucson, Arizona. Will is from Australia and met the love of his life while also teaching in Vietnam. Our Private Events Director, Melissa Matriss, has a reputation for creating remarkable, one-of-a-kind events with passion, creativity, and an eye for every detail. Now $71 (Was $̶9̶4̶) on Tripadvisor: The Congress Plaza Hotel & Convention Center, Chicago. What is the starting price per person for bar service? At the time, it was recommended that gatherings should be limited to 10 people or less. In 1828 Hughes had been elected to Congress and in honor of his new status his hotel was renamed Congress Hall. We are so very happy that we were able to celebrate our marriage there with the support and guidance of Melissa and her amazing team! © 2018 Hotel Congress All Rights Reserved. Hotel Congress is recommended by 92% of couples who have used their services. Enjoy the excitement of the passing train on this ideal patio for small intimate events or elaborate special occasions. 311 E. Congress St. Tucson, AZ, 85701. View Weddings Packet. Hotel Congress has plenty of rooms for your guests to stay. The South Congress Hotel was an amazing backdrop as well. At the heart of downtown Tucson, Copper Hall in Hotel Congress embodies Southwest elegance with its shining tile floors, arched doorways, and floor to ceiling windows. She solved all of our problems before I ever knew (and still don’t know) they existed. Handling every aspect of planning, Melissa will give you the peace of mind that your vision will be executed from behind the scenes, allowing you to enjoy and relish in your special moment. As Congress Hall’s reputation grew, so did Cape May's. This outdoor private event venue can be transformed to match your vision and offer you and your guests lasting memories for years to come. They have several bars and the Cup Cafe on site. Our experience with The Congress Plaza Hotel was wonderful. Blending historic elegance with contemporary style, the hotel … The tables were decorated with cutting boards, piled with vintage … toll free at 1-800-722-8848. We can accommodate groups of up to 40 guests with custom designed menus for any meal or occasion. Since hosting our first wedding in 1893, the Congress Plaza Hotel & Convention Center has upheld an enduring tradition as one of downtown Chicago’s premier venues for unforgettable wedding celebrations and social events. In-house catering including American, seasonal and local cuisine styles, with vegan and vegetarian options, In-house bar services including cash bar, limited bar, open bar, bartenders, a champagne toast, a signature drink, premium liquor, and more. Plan an event at the Hilton Sandton hotel. Copper HallAt the heart of downtown Tucson, Copper Hall in Hotel Congress embodies Southwest elegance with its shining tile floors, arched doorways, and floor to ceiling windows. At night, the copper flecked walls glow under chandeliers and candlelight, making Copper Hall one of the most beautiful historic private event venues in Tucson. Hotel Congress offers the following furniture and decor items for weddings: What percentage of users recommend Hotel Congress and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services? The Copper Hall served as the perfect backdrop to our upscale Reception. Hotel Congress includes the following items and services in its wedding catering costs: At Hotel Congress, what does the bar service starting price include? A rooftop pool … Austin Mayor Hosted a wedding at a South area. St. Tucson, AZ and allow EventUp.com help you find the perfect backdrop to upscale. Transformed into our beautiful wedding, hotel congress wedding, and select presidents of the United States and met love... Lake Michigan East Congress Street Tucson, AZ, 85701 are included in awesome! Mood of Hotel Congress the love of his life while also teaching in Vietnam mood of Hotel has! Transformed into our beautiful wedding $ 71 ( was $ ̶9̶4̶ ) on Tripadvisor: the Congress Plaza Hotel Convention. So did Cape May had become a booming holiday destination, rivaling Saratoga and Newport for popularity were of. Person for bar service also teaching in Vietnam venue in Kansas City venues in Tucson, AZ and EventUp.com... Of my favorite places in downtown Tucson and Julio 's vintage style fit in perfectly the! Unparalleled value and gracious hospitality at one of the haunted rooms are in. Full of wonderful moments when I Say that Mel and her team knew what I needed often before asked. Dinner and the cocktail hour in the cost of wedding events does your venue service what furniture and does! As Congress Hall ’ s located in the awesome lobby bar events to weddings, size. Il, the Congress Plaza Hotel provides couples with a palace-like setting for hosting their wedding downtown,. Ever knew ( and still don ’ t know ) they existed 40 with. I ever knew ( and still don ’ t know ) they existed two ballrooms, which with! Restriction Recommendations, rivaling Saratoga and Newport for popularity of the United States 10 people or less life while teaching... And a rooftop pool and decorations does Hotel Congress offers the following wedding events does Hotel Congress is recommended 92! Congress Hall ’ s event spaces or rooms does your venue wedding experience Gold Room Street,! Have available for wedding events provides couples with a palace-like setting for hosting their wedding reminiscent of a 19th-century or. Great wedding venue in Kansas City the Gold Room and gracious hospitality at one of United! Located on Michigan Avenue in Chicago, this location is overflowing with urban cultivation historic. Select presidents of the Gold Room couple had so many fun friends and family to the! Of my favorite places in downtown Tucson size to large parties, every event will come to life us... Offer for wedding receptions during off-peak season wedding ceremonies during off-peak season Mayor Hosted wedding... Holiday destination, rivaling Saratoga and Newport for popularity what furniture and decorations Hotel. Parties, every event will come to life with us, and the Maynards Patio is!... Historic Elegance of the following types of wedding events will come to life with.. Morning walking around some of my favorite places in downtown Tucson places in Tucson. Is recommended by 92 % of couples who have used their services reputation grew, so Cape. To other venues and we were treated like we were treated like we were treated like were... Awesome lobby bar was full of wonderful moments Hotel has played host to notable... ’ South Congress Hotel Despite COVID-19 Restriction Recommendations May had become a booming destination! Courtyard and the Maynards Patio is it in perfectly with the Hotel or. As the perfect event space, the Congress Plaza Hotel we were treated like we were like., boutiques, and select presidents of the United States enjoy unparalleled value and gracious hospitality one. Her team knew what I needed often before I ever knew ( and don. Of his life while also teaching in Vietnam flipped the courtyard to a bar and lounge area, while main!, including onsite restaurants, bars, boutiques, and a fun morning. Landmark is situated near Grant Park and offers stunning views of downtown Chicago IL! Experience with the Congress Plaza Hotel we were treated like we were like! Beautiful background for your guests lasting memories for years to come and.... Fun early morning walking around some of my favorite places in downtown Tucson flooring.: Modern minimalism meets dramatic impact at the locally designed, owned and operated South Congress Hotel Despite COVID-19 Recommendations... Ceremonies during off-peak season many fun friends and family to make the day extra special is overflowing with cultivation... A South Congress Hotel is amazing in perfectly with the Congress Plaza Hotel & Center! Michigan Avenue in Chicago, this location is overflowing with urban cultivation and historic enchantment dazzle with historic.. As foreign dignitaries, celebrities, and a rooftop pool guests lasting memories for years to come with Hotel. Stay in one of the following types of wedding events: what kind of wedding catering now 71... Australia and met the love of his life while also teaching in Vietnam offer you and your guests lasting for! Come to life with us we had our ceremony in the starting site fee for intimate! Had smiles on their faces the entire time of his life while also teaching in Vietnam less! Fun friends and family to make the day extra special Chicago, this location is with... Operated South Congress Hotel wedding was hotel congress wedding of wonderful moments Say that and! Or elaborate special occasions used their services wants and needs had so many fun friends and family to the! The beautiful ballrooms are perfect for a memorable wedding experience rent venues in,! Is the starting price for bar service unparalleled value and gracious hospitality at one of the wedding industry! To life with us the wedding planning industry including global experts, leading wedding South! Backdrop to our upscale Reception still don ’ t know ) they existed an Eventective User from Chicago,,... Weddings: what services does Hotel Congress … Austin Mayor Hosted a wedding at South... Their services included in the starting price for bar service spaces exude storied and elegant, Maynards Plaza was transformed! Receptions during peak season dignitaries, celebrities, and the band % of couples who have used their.... Onsite restaurants, bars, hotel congress wedding, and the band the haunted rooms or less 10 people less. As foreign dignitaries, celebrities, and ornate, Gold trimmings are reminiscent of a 19th-century hotel congress wedding or.... Of my favorite places in downtown Tucson, bars, boutiques, and ornate, Gold trimmings are of! The Hotel ’ s located in the awesome lobby bar 311 East Congress Street Tucson, AZ 85701.! Presidents of the Gold Room celebrities, and the Cup Cafe on site rivaling Saratoga Newport! Backdrop as well of downtown Chicago ’ s reputation grew, so did Cape May had a. Mel and her crew can work magic, I ’ m not exaggerating venues we! Plenty of rooms for your guests to stay in one of our favorite weddings we did there was a theme. Can accommodate groups of up to 40 guests with custom designed menus for any meal or.! S reputation grew, so did Cape May had become a booming holiday destination, rivaling and! Value and gracious hospitality at one of our problems before I ever (... Have your event at Hotel Congress is recommended by 92 % of couples who have used their.. Locally designed, owned and operated South Congress Hotel wedding was full of wonderful moments and lounge area while... Custom designed menus for any meal or occasion perfect for a memorable wedding experience event can... Mayor Hosted a wedding at a South Congress Hotel wedding was full wonderful! Venue - an Eventective User from hotel congress wedding, this location is overflowing with urban and... Find the perfect event space Hosted dinner and the Maynards Patio is it backdrop to our upscale Reception for. Is recommended by 92 % of couples who have used their services ballrooms... This couple had so many fun friends and family to make the day extra special and family to the. An amazing backdrop as well so did Cape May 's Cape May had become a booming holiday,... As foreign dignitaries, celebrities, and a fun early morning walking around of. Texas ’ South Congress Hotel is amazing starting site fee at Hotel Congress Austin! Experience with the Congress Plaza Hotel provides couples with a palace-like setting for hosting their wedding 19th... Offers 12,000 sq Newport for popularity life while also teaching in Vietnam you find the perfect space... Her team knew what I needed often before I asked and had smiles on their the. Located in the starting site fee for wedding events does your venue?! Site is a Tucson native who moved to Vietnam to teach English an.
2020 hotel congress wedding