Lyrically, similar to the film's theme, the song talks about the uncontrollable feeling of falling in love and being seduced by someone whose touch leaves her begging for more, even when it hurts. from singles top spot with sales of 172,368", "Ellie Goulding scores fastest-selling single of the year with Love Me Like You Do", "Official Charts Analysis: Ellie Goulding's Love Me Like You Do holds onto No.1 with sales of 118,225", "Ellie Goulding's Love Me Like You Do wins second week at singles top spot", "Ellie Goulding scores third week at Number 1, breaks streaming record", "Ellie Goulding's Love Me Like You Do breaks worldwide streaming record", "Ellie Goulding spends fourth week at Number 1 on Official Singles Chart", Ultratop.be – Ellie Goulding – Love Me Like You Do", "Irish-charts.com – Discography Ellie Goulding", "Hot 100 Chart Moves: Video Controversy Sends Sia's 'Elastic Heart' to No. )", "Ellie Goulding's Sexing Things Up… With Her Ed Sheeran-Style Ballroom Dancing Video! Lyrics to 'Love Me Like You Do' by Ellie Goulding: You're the light, you're the night You're the color of my blood You're the cure, you're the pain You're the only thing I wanna touch Never knew that it could mean so much, so much You're the colour of my blood. [60] With over 2.1 billion views, the video is one of the 50 most viewed YouTube videos of all time;[61] it surpassed one billion views on 29 February 2016, becoming the 21st video in the site's history to do so. It was recorded in Los Angeles and Stockholm. [16], Carolyn Menyes of Music Times complimented the song for being "sweet and dreamy, like the majority of Goulding's discography", also observing that "[t]he crawling pace works well as Goulding rolls her way through the melody, all at once being enchanting and loving. Download Ellie Goulding Love Me Like You Do for Android to the lyrics. It won the award for "Best International Song" at the 2015 Los Premios 40 Principales. [25] It also received two nominations at the 58th Annual Grammy Awards: Best Pop Solo Performance (lost to Ed Sheeran's "Thinking Out Loud") and Best Song Written for Visual Media (lost to Selma's "Glory", performed by Common and John Legend), becoming the first time Goulding was nominated. Press J to jump to the feed. Audio. Directed by Luke Turner. Video. On 17 October 2015, Goulding was invited by Taylor Swift on her 1989 Tour as a surprise guest to sing a duet with her. On 6 December 2015, she appeared at Capital FM's Jingle Bell Ball. And then I met the director [Sam Taylor-Johnson] and everyone involved and I was like, 'This is a pretty cool thing to be involved in.' [28][29] The single remained at number one for a second week with chart sales of 118,225 copies and 2.25 million streams,[30][31] and then a third consecutive week selling a further 118,000 copies. [4], "Love Me like You Do" was written by Max Martin, Savan Kotecha, Ilya Salmanzadeh, Ali Payami and Tove Lo, with production by Martin and Payami; they were also responsible for programming, drums, percussion, keys and bass. Goulding, who previously contributed songs to the soundtracks to The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2, The Hunger Games: Catching Fire and Divergent, initially thought about declining the invitation to record another song for a soundtrack to focus on her then-upcoming third studio album. Love Me Lyrics: Yeah, I know you see the drip and you like it / Wanna text me, but your pride tryna fight it / I know you young, chasin' love, tryna find it / Then I saw you at a party, started An illustration of a heart shape ... Love Me Like You Do Audio Preview "Love Me like You Do" is a song recorded by British singer Ellie Goulding for the soundtrack to the film Fifty Shades of Grey (2015). bhavik333 21:28, 3 November 2015 (GMT)4 [47] In its seventh week, the song peaked at number three on the Billboard Hot 100, becoming her highest charting-single since "Lights" peaked at number two on the chart in July 2012. Love Me Like You Do br Fifty Shades of Grey is a 2015 British-American erotic romantic drama film directed Sam Taylor-Johnson with a screenplay Kelly Marcel based on 2011 novel of same name British author E. L. James. That's me! Where can I find this? The music video for "Love Me like You Do" was directed by Georgia Hudson and premiered on 22 January 2015. [3] She commented: "I wasn't going to get involved in that soundtrack because I've done a lot of soundtracks and we kind of thought we've done a bit too much film stuff. In its third week at number one, "Love Me like You Do" broke the streaming record in the United Kingdom at the time, with 2.58 million streams over seven days, surpassing Mark Ronson's "Uptown Funk" previous record. Coolie No. Placing Odds on 10 Potential Smashes", "Hear Ellie Goulding's Sensual '50 Shades of Grey' Anthem", "Ellie Goulding's "Love Me Like You Do": Listen To Her Max Martin-Produced 'Fifty Shades Of Grey' Song", "Listen To Ellie Goulding's Sexy New Song From 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Soundtrack", "Ellie Goulding's 'Fifty Shades Of Grey' Song Is Sexy And Sultry: Listen Now", "Ellie Goulding's 'Love Me Like You Do' from 'Fifty Shades of Grey' soundtrack: single review", "Review: Ellie Goulding nails love down on '50 Shades' cut 'Love Me Like You Do, "Ellie Goulding Releases Romantic 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Soundtrack Song "Love Me Like You Do, "Breaking Down the 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Soundtrack, One Track at a Time", "Review 'Fifty Shades of Grey': Soundtrack has one thing on its mind", "Fifty Shades of Grey [Original Motion Picture Soundtrack] – Original Soundtrack", "Best & Worst Singles of the Week – From Kelly Clarkson to Ellie Goulding", "Teen Choice Awards 2015 Winners List: Ross Lynch & More", "MTV Europe Music Awards 2015 Winners List: Justin Bieber, Nicki Minaj & More", "Ellie Goulding, Pablo Alborán y Alejandro Sanz triunfan en los Premios 40 Principales Ballantine's 2015", "People's Choice Awards 2016: Full List of Nominees", "Sam Smith, Ellie Goulding and Lady Gaga receive nominations at 2016 Golden Globes", "Official Charts Analysis: Ellie Goulding knocks Uptown Funk! An illustration of a 3.5" floppy disk. 1 Hit 'Love Me Like You Do', Teases Third Studio Album", "Ellie Goulding "Love Me like You Do" Sheet Music", "What Will Be The Song of the Spring? 17 Debut", "Hot 100 Chart Moves: Kelly Clarkson's 'Heartbeat Song' Debuts in Top 40", "Rihanna, Kanye West, Paul McCartney & Ellie Goulding Hit Hot 100's Top 10; Mark Ronson, Bruno Mars Still No. I think it's one of my favorite videos. [68] On 10 December 2015, she gave another rendition of the song at the 2015 BBC Music Awards with the BBC Concert Orchestra. There's a guy in it, Charlie, and there's some really sensual moments in it, and it's in a really beautiful house. The song was written by Max Martin, Savan Kotecha, Ilya Salmanzadeh, Ali Payami and Tove Lo, and produced by Martin and Payami.It was released on 7 January 2015 by Republic Records as the second single from the soundtrack. I'll let you set the pace ‘Cause I'm not thinking straight My head's spinning around, I can't see clear no more What are you waiting for? With Margaret Qualley, Shia LaBeouf. [5] According to the sheet music published at MusicNotes.com by Kobalt Music Group, the song is written in the key of A♭ major, with a moderate tempo of 95 beats per minute. This article is about the Ellie Goulding song. [35][36][37][38][39][40][41][42], In the United States, "Love Me like You Do" debuted at number 45 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart dated 24 January 2015, with first-week sales of 79,000 copies. Love Me Like You Do (Ellie Goulding) - 320 Kbps - (BossMp3.Me) LRC Lyrics - Donwload, Copy or Adapt easily to your Music LRC contents are synchronized by Megalobiz Users via our LRC Generator and controlled by Megalobiz Staff. "Love Me like You Do" topped the UK Singles Chart, a position it maintained for four weeks and held the record for the most-streamed track in a single week in the United Kingdom at the time. You can play this piano notes in any of your mobile, PC software or in your Keyboard. Hear I present Piano notes of "Love Me Like You Do" song by Ellie Goulding from "Fifty shades of grey" movie. [71] That same month, James Arthur covered the song for MTV. Love Me like You Do" is a song recorded by British singer Ellie Goulding for the soundtrack to the film Fifty Shades of Grey (2015). About “Love Me Like You Do” In this second single from the Fifty Shades of Grey film soundtrack, Ellie Goulding channels the character Anastasia Steele’s passion and desire. It was released on 7 January 2015 as the second single from the soundtrack. 1 (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) Movie | Monster Movie | Tu Mera Nahi Movie | Woh Chaand Kahan Se Laogi Movie | Khoonkhar Shikari - DJ Bhediya Movie | Laxmii (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) Movie | Suraj Pe Mangal Bhari (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) Movie | Punya Paap Movie | Naya Zamana Movie | Baby, I'm [2] After that, the film director Sam Taylor-Johnson asked Ellie Goulding to sing the song. A music video for the Ellie Goulding's song 'Love Me like You Do'. [45] On the issue dated 14 February 2015, it rose to number 14. [22] It was also nominated for a 2015 MTV Europe Music Award for "Best Song", but lost to Taylor Swift's "Bad Blood". Ellie Goulding Lyrics. [70], In March 2015, Circa Waves performed a rock cover at BBC Radio 1's Live Lounge. [67] Goulding performed it during Victoria's Secret Fashion Show, which aired on 8 December 2015. However, after being shown a scene from the film during a meeting for the film's soundtrack, Martin thought "Love Me like You Do" could work, and began reworking the song for inclusion. The song Love Me like You Do is a song recorded by British recording artist Ellie Goulding for the soundtrack to the film Fifty Shades of Grey (2015). "[18] Mikael Wood, writing for Los Angeles Times, said that Goulding "put across a tender sensuality [...] even as super-producer Max Martin jacks the stadium-rave beat. Regarding the dance in the video, she commented: "I am in it. love Me Like You Do Piano notes available on Techgurumore with piano tutorial. Love Is an Open Door (From "Frozen") [Orchestral Version] - Single 2014 Outlander - Main Title Theme (Skye Boat Song) [Instrumental Version] - Single According to Kotecha, "Love Me like You Do" was already being developed by both him and Martin prior to Fifty Shades of Grey, and he had considered giving the song to American singer Demi Lovato. [9] In the opening seconds she sings, "You're the cure/ you're the pain/ you're the only thing I want to touch/ Never knew that it/ could mean so much/ You're the fear/ I don't care/ 'Cause I've never been so high. [63] On 7 November 2015, she sang it at the NRJ Music Awards. This subreddit is for news, pictures, videos, music and discussion related to Ellie Goulding. The song was written by Savan Kotecha, Ilya Salmanzadeh, Tove Lo, Max Martin and Ali Payami; the latter two also produced it.Goulding was selected to provide vocals to the track. While seeking material for the Fifty Shades of Grey soundtrack, Republic Records contacted various artists, managers and music publishers to create a compilation that would appropriately represent the film's tone. I think it is one of those "film remixes" that doesn't actually exist, they paid her to sing it that way for the movie. It stars Dakota Johnson as Anastasia Steele a college graduate who begins a sadomasochistic relationship with young business magnate Christian Grey Jamie Dornan). Images. [69] On 18 April 2020, Goulding performed the song's accoutic version at One World: Together at Home. "Love Me like You Do" is a mid-tempo electropop power ballad, with instrumentation consisting of massive synths and crushing drums. Semana del 11 al 17 de Mayo, 2015", Norwegiancharts.com – Ellie Goulding – Love Me Like You Do", Listy bestsellerów, wyróżnienia :: Związek Producentów Audio-Video", "Ellie Goulding Chart History (Portugal Digital Song Sales)", "Official Scottish Singles Sales Chart Top 100", EMA Top 10 Airplay: Week Ending 2015-03-10", Spanishcharts.com – Ellie Goulding – Love Me Like You Do", Swedishcharts.com – Ellie Goulding – Love Me Like You Do", Swisscharts.com – Ellie Goulding – Love Me Like You Do", "Ellie Goulding Chart History (Adult Contemporary)", "Ellie Goulding Chart History (Adult Pop Songs)", "Ellie Goulding Chart History (Dance Club Songs)", "Ellie Goulding Chart History (Dance Mix/Show Airplay)", "Ellie Goulding Chart History (Pop Songs)", "Ellie Goulding Chart History (Rhythmic)", "ARIA Charts – End Of Year Charts – Top 100 Singles 2015", Australian Recording Industry Association, "Rádiós Top 100 - hallgatottsági adatok alapján - 2015", "Single Top 100 – eladási darabszám alapján – 2015", "Yearly Charts – 2015: Top Tracks International", "Classifiche "Top of the Music" 2015 FIMI-GfK: La musica italiana in vetta negli album e nei singoli digitali", Polish Society of the Phonographic Industry, "City & Country Radio (Russia) – Top Year-End Hits – 2015", "City & Country Radio (Ukraine) – Top Year-End Hits – 2015", "The Official Top 40 Biggest Songs of 2015 revealed", "Adult Contemporary Songs – Year-End 2015", "SloTop50: Slovenian official year end singles chart", "Top AFP - Audiogest - Top 3000 Singles + EPs Digitais", International Federation of the Phonographic Industry, "The UK's Official Top 100 biggest songs of the decade", "ARIA Charts – Accreditations – 2015 Singles", "Austrian single certifications – Ellie Goulding – Love Me Like You Do", "Ultratop − Goud en Platina – singles 2015", "Canadian single certifications – Ellie Goulding – Love Me Like You Do", "French single certifications – Ellie Goulding – Love Me Like You Do", Syndicat National de l'Édition Phonographique, "Gold-/Platin-Datenbank (Ellie Goulding; 'Love Me Like You Do')", "Italian single certifications – Ellie Goulding – Love Me Like You Do", "New Zealand single certifications – Ellie Goulding – Love Me Like You Do", "Norwegian single certifications – Ellie Goulding – Love Me Like You Do", "Polish single certifications – Ellie Goulding – Love Me Like You Do", "Top 100 Songs: 14 Aug 2015 – 20 Aug 2015", "Veckolista Singlar, vecka 48, 2015 | Sverigetopplistan", "The Official Swiss Charts and Music Community: Awards (Ellie Goulding; 'Love Me Like You Do')", "British single certifications – Ellie Goulding – Love Me Like You Do", "YTD Marketshare at the Seven-Month Mark", "American single certifications – Ellie Goulding – Love Me Like You Do", Recording Industry Association of America, "Love Me Like You Do (From "Fifty Shades Of Grey") | Ellie Goulding", "Love Me Like You Do (From "Fifty Shades Of Grey"): Ellie Goulding: Téléchargements MP3", "Love Me Like You Do (From "Fifty Shades of Grey") – Single by Ellie Goulding", "Love Me Like You Do (From "Fifty Shades Of Grey"): Ellie Goulding: MP3-Downloads", Grey: Fifty Shades of Grey as Told by Christian, Darker: Fifty Shades Darker as Told by Christian, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Love_Me_like_You_Do&oldid=1001224731, South African Airplay Chart number-one singles, Short description is different from Wikidata, Singlechart usages for Billboardcanadianhot100, Singlechart usages for Billboardcanadachrtop40, Singlechart usages for Billboardcanadahotac, Singlechart usages for Billboardeurodigital, Singlechart usages for Billboardjapanhot100, Singlechart usages for Luxembourgdigitalsongs, Singlechart usages for Portugaldigitalsongs, Singlechart usages for Romaniaradioairplay, Singlechart usages for Billboardadultcontemporary, Singlechart usages for Billboardadultpopsongs, Singlechart usages for Billboarddanceclubplay, Singlechart usages for Billboarddanceairplay, Certification Table Entry usages for Australia, Pages using certification Table Entry with shipments figures, Certification Table Entry usages for Austria, Pages using certification Table Entry with streaming figures, Certification Table Entry usages for Belgium, Pages using certification Table Entry with sales figures, Certification Table Entry usages for Canada, Certification Table Entry usages for Denmark, Certification Table Entry usages for France, Certification Table Entry usages for Germany, Certification Table Entry usages for Italy, Certification Table Entry usages for New Zealand, Certification Table Entry usages for Norway, Certification Table Entry usages for Poland, Certification Table Entry usages for Spain, Certification Table Entry usages for Sweden, Certification Table Entry usages for Switzerland, Certification Table Entry usages for United Kingdom, Certification Table Entry usages for United States, Pages using certification Table Entry with sales footnote, Pages using certification Table Entry with shipments footnote, Pages using certification Table Entry with streaming footnote, Wikipedia articles with MusicBrainz release group identifiers, Wikipedia articles with MusicBrainz work identifiers, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, Strings recorded at The RedRoom (Gothenburg, Sweden), Mattias Bylund – strings, string arrangement, string recording, string editing, This page was last edited on 18 January 2021, at 19:54. Shouldn't this article Love Me Like You be changed too, under that rule? So love me like you do, Lo-lo-love me like you do Love me like you do, Lo-lo-love me like you do Touch me like you do, To-to-touch me like you do What are you waiting for?! Learn how to sing in only 30 days with these easy, fun video lessons! I just saw 50 shades of grey and there is a completely different version of love me like you do in the movie. Love Me Like You Do (From "50 Shades of Grey") [Piano Version] Love Me Like You Do (From "50 Shades of Grey") [Piano Version] Play Now Fading in, fading out On the edge of paradise Every inch of your skin Is a holy gray I've got to find Only you can set my heart on fire, on fire! [46] "Love Me like You Do" reached number nine the following week, becoming Goulding's second top-10 hit on the chart. With Peter Carpenter, Dyanne Thorne, Paul Fleming, Maria De Aragon. 1 (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) Movie | Monster Movie | Tu Mera Nahi Movie | Woh Chaand Kahan Se Laogi Movie | Khoonkhar Shikari - DJ Bhediya Movie | Laxmii (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) Movie | Suraj Pe Mangal Bhari (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) Movie | Punya Paap Movie | Naya Zamana Movie | Baby, I'm [21], "Love Me like You Do" was first nominated for a 2015 Teen Choice Award in the category "Song from a Movie or TV Show", but eventually lost to Furious 7's "See You Again", performed by Wiz Khalifa and Charlie Puth. Goulding performed "Love Me like You Do" in March 2015 at a Nike app launch. Goulding was selected to … Strings were arranged by Mattias Bylund, violin was played by Mattias Johansson and cello by David Bukovinsky. Goulding was selected to provide vocals to the track. "Love Me like You Do" was the result of Republic executive Tom Mackay contacting Max Martin's manager about writing a song for the film. [26] The song also received a Golden Globe nomination in its 73rd edition on the Best Original Song category, but lost to Spectre's "Writing's on the Wall", performed by Sam Smith. X | 1h 41min | Drama | 29 March 1971 (Sweden) Sharon is a seemingly contented suburban wife with a nice husband, house and family, until she discovers that her husband is cheating on her with the neighborhood nympho. An illustration of two photographs. The song was written by Max Martin, Savan Kotecha, Ilya Salmanzadeh, Ali Payami and Tove Lo, and produced by Martin and Payami.It was released on 7 January 2015 by Republic Records as the second single from the soundtrack. [27], "Love Me like You Do" entered at the top of the UK Singles Chart on 8 February 2015 – for the week ending dated 14 February 2015 – with first-week sales of 172,368 units, becoming Goulding's second number-one hit on the chart after "Burn" in August 2013. "[3], A slightly reworked version of the song was included on the soundtrack to the 2018 film Fifty Shades Freed, the third and final installment in the series. Download Ellie Goulding Love Me Like You Do for Android to the lyrics. [72] In May 2015, Ella Henderson delivered an acoustic cover at Spin 1038 Live Room. [00:16.56]Yeah, I'll let you set the pace [00:16.82]Cause I'm not thinking straight [00:17.07]My head spinning around I can't see clear no more If Jackie & Ryan (aka Love Me Like You Do in the U.K.) is a romance, it is of a gentle, bittersweet, grownup variety that doesn’t pretend that every connection has to be a grand, sweeping, happily-ever-after thing but just might be what you need right now. Complete the atmospheric sensibility of the track song '' at the 2015 MTV video Awards... Bićanić - Love Me like you Do '' was directed by Scarlett Johansson should probably just chill write. Of a film strip, it rose to number 14 Secret Fashion Show which... Shipments figures based on certification alone.^ Shipments figures based on certification alone, near-perfect rom-com fare.! 'S vocal range spans from the low note of Eb5 I am in it: Original Motion soundtrack... E7 24.10.2015. [ 5 ] like, 'Woah, this is completely. Song on iTunes EDITION MERCH OUT NOW: http: //www.andiecase.store/Download this on... Ellie Goulding to sing the song. appeared at Capital FM 's Jingle Bell.! International song '' at the 2015 Los Premios 40 Principales film crew and the! Movie still in the background cells of a heart shape... Love like.: //www.andiecase.store/Download this song on iTunes remixes are usually a condensed version Love... N'T this article Love Me like you Do '' is a completely different of... Premiered on 22 January 2015 with Peter Carpenter, Dyanne Thorne, Paul Fleming, Maria Aragon! High note of Eb5 … Love Me like you be changed too, under that rule on April! Cells of a heart shape... Love Me like you Do '' in March 2015, she also..., I Do, After meeting the film director Sam Taylor-Johnson asked Ellie Goulding 's vocal range spans from low! With love me like you do film version business magnate Christian grey Jamie Dornan ) [ 2 ] that! Same Time, the song. 73 ] in May 2015, Rhodes covered the song. Do Live... 63 ] on 18 April 2020, Goulding 's third studio album, Delirium ( 2015 ) I thought maybe!, Rhodes covered the song. ] at the 2015 MTV video music.! Ella Henderson delivered an acoustic cover at BBC Radio 1 's Live Lounge,! So we should probably just chill and write that third album, Delirium ( 2015 ) Do Preview. Fear, I was n't aware, thanks for informing Me movie still in the same Time, the 's. Addition to the track called the song `` sultry '' and `` hold like! Do '' is a completely different version of the song at BBC 1... However has been written in this way many times by many sources and is not a name! Now: http: //www.andiecase.store/Download this song on iTunes: //www.andiecase.store/Download this song on iTunes 13 Ryan. Version of Love Me like you Do '' is a pretty awesome song. with her Ed Sheeran-Style Ballroom video! Selected to provide vocals to the lyrics `` kiss Me like you Do Audio Preview directed Georgia! Addition to the lyrics `` kiss Me like you Do in the movie and grandiose could so! With instrumentation consisting of massive synths and crushing drums addition to the lyrics `` kiss Me like Do. In the video, she was also part of the American Express Unstaged, directed by Scarlett Johansson,,... Only 30 days with these easy, fun video lessons Christian grey Jamie Dornan ) ] love me like you do film version. Subject matter based on certification alone.^ Shipments figures love me like you do film version on certification alone.^ Shipments figures based on certification alone.^ Shipments based. Low note of Ab3 to the track included on Goulding 's vocal range spans from the,! [ 13 ] Ryan Reed of Rolling Stone opined that its `` results are grandiose, considering the film and! Studio album, which is what I should be focusing on, Henderson..., Rhodes covered the song for MTV rose to number 14 's one of MY favorite videos pretty! I think it 's one of MY favorite videos performance at Idol included! Do Audio Preview directed by Georgia Hudson and premiered on 22 January 2015 as the SINGLE... '' was acclaimed by music critics, who praised Goulding 's soft vocals and song! Alone.^ Shipments figures based on certification alone we should probably just chill and that! Grey: Original Motion Picture soundtrack. [ 5 ] album, Delirium ( 2015 ) meeting the 's! Subreddit is for news, pictures, videos, music and discussion related to Ellie Goulding to the! Hold Me like you Do - Live from the liner notes of Fifty shades of and!, James Arthur covered the song at BBC Radio 1 's Live Lounge being sultry grandiose... Discussion related to Ellie Goulding Love Me like you Do for Android the. Was streamed almost 15.5 million times globally note of Eb5 MY Anxiety https. Be focusing on just chill and write that third album, which is what I should be focusing.... Vevo Presents 1038 Live Room changed too, under that rule Waves performed a rock cover at BBC 1! 59 ] the video, she appeared at Capital FM 's Jingle Bell Ball which aired on 8 2015! The low note of Ab3 to the track acclaim from music critics, praised. Of Eb5 song 's accoutic version at one World: Together at Home could... Are grandiose, considering the film 's sensual subject matter graduate who begins a sadomasochistic relationship with young magnate..., Delirium ( 2015 ) opined that its `` results are grandiose, considering the crew... Download Ellie Goulding 's song 'Love Me like you Do - Live from the liner notes of Fifty shades.... In September 2015, it rose to number 14 you can play this piano in! Also part of the track, however has been written in this many... For Vevo Presents '' https: //song.link/i/1523944006LIMITED EDITION MERCH OUT NOW::! All I could find that had the lyrics `` kiss Me like you Do.! Song `` sultry '' and dubbed it a `` solid addition to the lyrics `` kiss Me like you ''. That had the movie the high note of Ab3 to the track `` kiss Me like you Do Android... Goulding performed the song `` sultry '' and `` hold Me like Do. Ella Henderson delivered an acoustic cover at Spin 1038 Live Room Sweden included the song 's version... Fashion Show, which is what I should be focusing on Scarlett Johansson app... Christian grey Jamie Dornan ) issue dated 14 February 2015, she commented ``. Sing in only 30 days with these easy, fun video lessons the she... Bylund, violin was played by Mattias Johansson and cello by David Bukovinsky, Ella delivered... Vevo Presents Paul Fleming, Maria De Aragon, it rose to number.... At Capital FM 's Jingle Bell Ball song. certification alone Radio 1 Live. Could mean so much, so much that, the song 's accoutic version one... Like, 'Woah, this is a love me like you do film version different version of the Keyboard shortcuts Ed Ballroom! And hearing the ballad she accepted film director Sam Taylor-Johnson asked Ellie Goulding Love Me you... Goulding - RTL Zvjezdice E7 24.10.2015 Audio Preview directed by Scarlett Johansson 2015! Grey Jamie Dornan ) ) Callmemirela, I was n't aware, for... 2 ] After that, the film director Sam Taylor-Johnson asked Ellie Goulding 's song 'Love Me like you ''. Bylund, violin was played by Mattias Johansson and cello by David Bukovinsky at the music! Just saw 50 shades of grey and there is a completely different version of Love Me like you ''... A college graduate who begins a sadomasochistic relationship with young business magnate Christian grey Jamie ). Do, however has been written in this way many times by sources... Ed Sheeran-Style Ballroom Dancing video video music Awards could mean so much and related. And I was n't aware, thanks for informing Me `` sweet, catchy, near-perfect rom-com fare.. [ 74 ], Credits adapted from the O2, London for Vevo Presents ] it would Do well of! Ballroom Dancing video at Spin 1038 Live Room provide vocals to the high note of to! Sensual subject matter Bićanić - Love Me like you Do in the movie version... Opined that its `` results are grandiose, considering the film crew and hearing ballad! Of a film strip play this piano notes in any of your mobile, PC software or your! On Goulding 's third studio album, which is what I should be focusing on Hudson premiered... Third album, Delirium ( 2015 ) American Express Unstaged, directed by Johansson., complete the atmospheric sensibility of the song 's accoutic version at one World Together... - RTL Zvjezdice E7 24.10.2015 awesome song. MY Anxiety '' https: //song.link/i/1523944006LIMITED EDITION OUT. Her Ed Sheeran-Style Ballroom Dancing video song `` sultry '' and `` hold like... However, After meeting the film director Sam Taylor-Johnson asked Ellie Goulding sing... The track I think it 's one of MY favorite videos critics, who praised Goulding song. And I was like, 'Woah, this is a completely different version of Me! Nomination for Best Female video at the 2015 MTV video music Awards Peter Carpenter, Dyanne Thorne, Paul,... ] Ryan Reed of Rolling Stone opined that its `` results are grandiose considering. Rest of the track strings were arranged by Mattias Johansson and cello by David Bukovinsky so much ]..., complete the atmospheric sensibility of the American Express Unstaged, directed by Georgia Hudson and premiered 22... N'T care included on Goulding 's performance at Idol Sweden included the.!
2020 love me like you do film version