Richie is doing his own brand of fusion that covers jazz, blues, rock, etc, and this new offering is perfect for him. When I opened the control panel it had a wire that was disconnected killing the output on the bridge pup. Best known for his work with Poison, Mr Big and The Winery Dogs, Kotzen is a consummate guitar player, happy in any genre, be it hard rock, blues rock, funk rock fusion and all points in between. Imagine our surprise, then, when we turned up for a guided tour of his rig and found it consisted of no more than five items. I actually prefer the neck on the Kotzen now. Cookies help us improve performance, enhance user experience and deliver our services. I can set my clean volume on the neck position and switch to the middle position for a boost, making this act like a channel switch, as the two pickups are wired in series . But... it was something on a brand new guitar that I felt shouldn’t have happened. The fit and finish of this guitar is second to none. Not a big fan of gold hardware, but it blends in nicely with the color, not blingy. Ritchie Kotzen telecaster. Some of the gold is worn from playing. Kotzen Stratocaster Discussion in 'Stratocaster Discussion Forum' started by Phrasemaker, Mar 30, 2016. Incredibly the guitar wizardry skills of Richie Kotzen have evolved through the years since he was out of Mr Big and decided to mark his own trail with a brilliant solo career. The thicker neck has helped my forearm relax. There are a few dings (see picture) . Regardless of what your needs are, you'll have a lot of fun finding the best Telecaster for you. I have purchased many guitars from zZounds. Known for stints with Poison and Mr. Big and for his own prolific career as a solo artist and sideman, Kotzen has long wowed audiences with his impeccable chops and deft Telecaster artistry. To me, Richie Kotzen's disapproval is worth about as much as a warm bucket of hamster vomit. PUPs: 51. 2 of 2 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you? Playing for 33 years .. professionally since 2002, Rock , shred , blues , jazz , rnb , chord melody. The Fender Richie Kotzen Telecaster solidbody electric guitar flirts with perfection. Price Guide Estimated Value. Complete your Richie Kotzen collection. I’d recommend it it’s a custom shop Guitar for a low price and you can do anything with it. I will make this short and sweet. This guitar is made only by fender japan. The Fender Richie Kotzen Telecaster 6-String Electric Guitar was once only available in Japan but is now accessible to guitarists worldwide. My only complaint is no locking tuners, and no case, not even a gig bag, typical Fender Japan BS. I had a Kotzen Tele and loved it. 6 of 7 people (86%) people found this review helpful. This is my signature-model Telecaster. "Monster Axe With Mega Chunky Neck And Super Thick P'ups!". Fender's Richie Kotzen Tele . Strap not included. The big neck was a major selling point and it didn’t disappoint. (Thus breaking the solder on the switch) I took it to an authorized Fender repair tech and it was easily fixed. Great guitar , played amazing straight from the factory . Not yo daddies fiddle. I love this guitar. Sure it’s bigger than a 9.5... but not so big that it hinders playability in any way. Yes... when you first get it, it does look like a massive chuck of wood, but after playing it now for a month, my AD Tele feels odd. Did you? The neck is very thick but that’s what I prefer. The visual and physical build quality, and tone are top notch. My only gripe is that Fender doesn’t supply a hardshell case. I prefer over American Standard. Cons: *Just being extremely picky for you all. Richie Kotzen Tele Discussion in 'Telecaster Discussion Forum' started by PaulJosephJones, Aug 22, 2017. It is gorgeous too, but not over the top. Sometimes metal, this does all that. Seller Reviews. Joined: Aug 15, 2015 Location: Essex UK. Richie Kotzen continues to distinguish himself from the Shrapnel Records stable from which he emerged in the late 80’s. Fender's Richie Kotzen Tele. 11 new from $1,499.99 7 used from $1,175. Best known for his work with Poison, Mr Big and The Winery Dogs, Kotzen is a consummate guitar player, happy in any genre, be it hard rock, blues rock, funk rock fusion and all points in between. ‘Convenience without compromise’ is Richie’s, err, ‘dog-ma’, so while things may look simple from a distance, look closer and you’ll discover there’s some cunning custom gear at work. It’s a different version of the bridge on my AD Tele but it seems to be designed thicker and better made. The shipping was fast, but the packaging could have been a little better; no damage. Flame maple top on an ash body Satin-finish maple neck with a large "C"-shaped profile Discover releases, reviews, credits, songs, and more about Richie Kotzen - Get Up at Discogs. Pros: Fender started putting 9s on stock instruments. Known for stints with Poison and Mr. Big and for his own prolific career as a solo artist and sideman, Kotzen has long wowed audiences with his impeccable chops and deft Telecaster artistry. Fender Richie Kotzen guitar review http://www.gak.co.uk/en/fender-ritchie-kotzen-telecaster/30615 Get great deals on the Fender Richie Kotzen Telecaster today! 24 Hours. The Best. Known for stints with Poison and Mr. Big and for his own prolific career as a solo artist and sideman, Kotzen has long wowed audiences with his impeccable chops and deft Telecaster artistry. No disappointments here. Product replaced by the Fender Richie Kotzen Telecaster [2013-Current] . Professionally set up by our in store guitar tech before shipping out. NEW Fender Ritchie Kotzen Telecaster 2020 Brown SunburstWe are an Authorized Fender Showcase Dealer with a brick & mortar store since 1993 so buy with confidence. Phrasemaker Tele-Meister. The sound is amazing and gives you everything you would need for all styles. Price Guide Estimated Value. What Richie Kotzen doesn't know about live tone, ain't worth knowing. Most likely from when I turned the knob multiple times and it not being tightened down adequately. I got another tele and it was ok. I would point out that the Kotzen does have a DiMarzio rail-type humbucker bridge pickup, but I think the neck is a normal Tele single coil. I would recommend buying a quality hard shell case. Reviews Versatile rock guitarist Richie Kotzen has long wowed audiences with his impeccable chops and deft Telecaster artistry, with stints in Poison and Mr. Big and his … Stream ad-free or purchase CD's and MP3s now on Amazon.com. Don’t know if the guitar originally coming from Japan had something to do with the setup or lack thereof, but it was whacked! ... Don't miss the latest deals, news, reviews, features and tutorials. Currently Ritchie performs and records with his signature Telecaster in The Winery Dogs. NEW Fender Ritchie Kotzen Telecaster 2020 Brown Sunburst We are an Authorized Fender Showcase Dealer with a brick & mortar store since 1993 so buy with confidence. Overall I love this guitar and really enjoy playing it! So I would recommend putting on your flavor of strings, a quick truss rod adjustment (if you’re going up in gauge) and an intonation and action setup. 1 user review on Fender Richie Kotzen Stratocaster. Honestly I was never a teles fan until I started listening to kotzen and country. Ive found it quite easy to go from one guitar to another. The wiring is not very long making inside repairs/adjustments a little tricky. Sold them all. Richie literally plays these same models. Fender Richie Kotzen Stratocaster. It had a slight static buzz that would drive a normally sane man into a raging frenzy. Joined: Aug 22, 2017 Location: Liverpool England. Headroom Inc. By Oscar Jordan. Neck: It’s not something to just lean in a corner or stuff in a gigbag. 11 new from $1,499.99 7 used from $1,175. From Swewater.com: I will say that I have an American Special Tele, American Standard, Pro and Elite Stratocasters, and Gibson Les Paul Studio, and the Kotzen Tele hangs with them all quite easily. The “tone” pot/switch (series/parallel) was loose when I received the guitar. The body contours have spoiled me and the binding is perfect. Complete your Richie Kotzen collection. Discover releases, reviews, credits, songs, and more about Richie Kotzen - Slow at Discogs. Did you? Pictures dont do it justice. Check out Telecasters & Stratocasters - Klassic Kotzen by Richie Kotzen on Amazon Music. High-Performance Tele® Elegance. But the stories I heard about the really fat neck kept me away. At first glance, it is hard to distinguish Richie`s Tele from a similar, luxurious, blues and rock-oriented model. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Once available only in Japan, the Richie Kotzen Telecaster is now available to a worldwide audience. Telecasster This is only made in Japan by FENDER JAPAN. 1 user review. (This content has been automatically translated from French), Fender Special Edition Custom Telecaster FMT HH. Cost... 15.00 strings, 30.00 service fee. TLR-135 Richie Kotzen Telecaster, TLC-Shaped Guitar from Fender in the Artist Telecaster series. The chopper T is very hot and rich sounding with plenty of sustain. $945 - $1,175. Official site of the singer and guitarist. I've already swapped around the control plate, added a Drop-D tuner, replaced the rotary control with a push-pull tone knob and added a 4-way switch. 24 evaluaties . Chorder.com reviews Richie Kotzen Telecaster features, and lets you find similar guitars easily. Personal opinion: This guitar is just a better all around guitar than the American Deluxe and Elite Telecasters. Richie Kotzen blows the roof off what is possible for one artist to achieve in celebrating their birthday. Bearing twangy soul of the company's longest-running solid body with some decided flair, The Fender Richie Kotzen Telecaster is a bold statement in looks and tone. I sold everything and kept this. Professionally set up by our in store guitar tech before shipping out. Bridge: zZounds.com. Worth every penny. The only adjustments I had to make were: lowering/raising of the pickups and larger strings. The contoured ash body is graced with a … Mar 30, 2016 #1. Rockers across the world will no doubt be hearing more and more about the Tech 21 Richie Kotzen SRK5 Fly Rig, so let’s find out some more. James Begley. High-Performance Tele® Elegance. This telecaster is beyond amazing. Did you? Once available only in Japan, the Richie Kotzen Telecaster is now available to a worldwide audience. Call Fenders custom shop if you want the options the Kotzen Tele has and expect to pay 3 grand + for it as well. A Japanese (MIJ) whose production has been resumed but stopped. Includes news, biography, discography, a list of upcoming tour dates, and photographs. The contoured ash body is graced with a gorgeous flame maple top and fits you like a glove. Once available only in Japan, the Richie Kotzen Telecaster® guitar is now available to a worldwide audience. Versatile rock guitarist Richie Kotzen has long wowed audiences with his impeccable chops and deft Telecaster artistry, with stints in Poison and Mr. Big and his … TLR-135 Richie Kotzen Telecaster, TLC-Shaped Guitar from Fender in the Artist Telecaster series. All user reviews for the Fender Richie Kotzen Stratocaster. DiMarzio Twang King single-coilBridge Pickup:DiMarzio Chopper T Humbucker, 12 Inch Radius. It’s fast and feels like it improves my playing. PaulJosephJones NEW MEMBER! 7 of 8 people (88%) people found this review helpful. It has a FAT neck, so take that into consideration. Having no tone control is a little different, but the pickups have a thicker sound that any other Tele and you really don't miss it. This is not quite a country sounding guitar. Avg used ... Write a user review Ask for a user review. If you call our customer service department for assistance, this number makes it easier 30 years of playing, occasional gigs, and use Marshall’s and VOX. But he doesn’t need that. The Fender Richie Kotzen Telecaster solidbody electric guitar flirts with perfection. Richie Kotzen discography and songs: Music profile for Richie Kotzen, born 3 February 1970. No case. The gold accents set off the flame top. I cant recommend this guitar enough. Contact me with news and offers from other Future brands Receive email from us on behalf of our trusted partners or sponsors Aug 22, 2017 #1. Hope this helps. Very inspiring to play, sounds nothing like any guitar I have ever played, and that is pretty amazing in and of itself. Just purchased this telecaster from zZounds and couldn’t be happier with my purchase. Fender Richie Kotzen Telecaster “I’ll start with the guitar I play. While not a very common sight among metal players and shredders, Telecaster is Richie Kotzen`s favorite axe. I personally love it and couldn’t imagine it having anything different. Insert mad face...The strings were most likely on the guitar for a very long time because they sounded terrible. Passionate fireworks, funky party favors and smooth birthday cake is served up over the course of this 3-album set of new, original material. It's a 2020 Feder Telecaster Richie Kot... Up to 76% Off Select Inventory Cyber Week Sale ... Fender Richie Kotzen Signature Telecaster. Watch as Fender signature artist Richie Kotzen takes a test drive with the Tone Master Twin Reverb Amp. Richie Kotzen signature model; ... No gig bag(as i thought there would be going by youtube reviews!) Could have drove a truck under the strings! After covering Richie Kotzen last year as he fronted the band The Winery Dogs, I was stoked to hear what new stuff Richie has to offer.. Having seen The Winery Dogs, I expected Richie to have a similar sound on his new album. High-Performance Tele® Elegance. The flame maple top is gorgeous! Hope this helps! And yes... all my Teles have little marks on the bridge plate. I love everything about this guitar, except (and this is still day one!) I may get used to it tho, because this guitar has its own gravity and meaning, if you know what I mean! Richie Kotzen Telecaster. Richie Kotzen is bekend als gitarist van Poison en Mr. Big, maar bovenal als solo-artiest. This guitar definitely hangs with the custom guitars I own, closer to a Fender USA Elite, or dare I say custom shop, than it is to an American Std/Pro. Richie Kotzen, former guitarist of Mr Big and Poison - and current frontman of The Winery Dogs - will release a new solo album, 50 for 50 on 3 February this year. The Fender Telecaster was the very first mass-produced solid body electric guitar and has a widespread appeal that is only rivaled by a few other guitars. My belief is that it would hurt the market for the American Standard and Elite series. Pick it up. You can play virtually any style on this instrument. And it goes without saying that Richies tone is amazing, and yours will be too. Read more about Fender's Richie Kotzen Telecaster Electric Guitar. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies. I don't currently own a Japan manufactured Strat but I really fancy one of these. I see some on here for sale that weigh 8+ pounds, mine has to be under 8. Similar Products. As I said... it’s just a very attractive guitar that deserves care. Currently Ritchie performs and records with his signature Telecaster in The Winery Dogs. Read user reviews for Fender Richie Kotzen Telecaster Electric Guitar (Maple) and see over 325,000 product reviews at zZounds.com. The added comfort body contours, make this a pleasure to play. Richie Kotzen Stratocaster, STC-Shaped Guitar from Fender in the Artist Stratocaster series. Not zZounds' fault but Fender's! I have a Limited Custom Shop 57 Strat, ticket on it exceeded the 4k amount. Product replaced by the Fender Richie Kotzen Telecaster [2013-Current] . Known for stints with Poison and Mr. Big and for his own prolific career as a solo artist and sideman, Kotzen has long wowed audiences with his impeccable chops and deft Telecaster artistry. We strive to offer the same … And...It doesn’t scratch as easily from the wayward pinky finger. Posts: 216. Once available only in Japan, the Richie Kotzen Telecaster is now available to a worldwide audience. Once available only in Japan, the elegant Richie Kotzen Telecaster guitar is now available worldwide, with features including a beautiful flame maple top on a comfortably contoured ash body, gold hardware and a distinctive combination of DiMarzio pickups. Once available only in Japan, the elegant Richie Kotzen Telecaster guitar is now available worldwide, with features including a beautiful flame maple top on a comfortably contoured ash body, gold hardware and a distinctive combination of DiMarzio pickups. the lack of a tone pot. These pups are astounding! $945 - $1,175. DATE SERVICE DIAGRAMS '90s Telecaster® Thinline: 010-8200/02: 02/10/00: Download '90s Telecaster® Thinline (Upgrade) 010-8200/02: 08/01/00 The neck pickup creates some really great blues and clean tones coming out of my VOX AC30. Nice low action and big frets make it a breeze to play .. great tone as well ..I have owned over 60 guitars thru the years and this is right up there with the best I’ve owned .. No case! Richie Kotzen is probably not a name you're too familiar with, unless of course you're well acquainted with the work of Mr. Big. The only difference is that he uses a special tuner built into his. Algemeen. to my ears what it equates to is a louder fuller fatter sound, like a TS on clean boost Fender Richie Kotzen Signature Telecaster. Richie Kotzen isn't really a guitarist. The flame maple is a substantial piece of maple, not a thin veneer. Did you? You can actually play heavy-metal on this bad boy if you wanted. Product Specs Model Name Richie Kotzen Telecaster®, Maple Fingerboard, Brown Sunburst Model # 0255202532 Series Made in Japan Artist Country Of Origin JP Color Brown Sunburst Body Ash with Flame Maple Laminated Top Body Finish Gloss Urethane Body Shape Telecaster® Neck Material Maple Neck Finish Satin Urethane Neck Shape Large "C" Scale Length 25.5" (648 mm) Fingerboard Maple … Genres: Hard Rock, Blues Rock, Jazz Fusion. The mid boost feature is cool, I don't really use it, and only works in the middle position, may have my repair guy switch it to working with the bridge only. Immediately I changed the strings for larger gauge. Once available only in Japan, the Richie Kotzen Telecaster is now available to a worldwide audience. I purchased an American elite Tele and was not happy with the neck profile and overall quality of the instrument. That will probably be news to anyone who knows his Shrapnel work at the dawn of shred, or his awesome playing on his 22 solo albums, or with the Winery Dogs. He’s not even really an all out Strat guy – often, we’ve seen him with a Telecaster. Large Frets, Flat Radius neck and Excellent Pickups.Beautiful Color Sceme.Maybe a Black Pickguard & a Tremelo ala SUPER-Vee Maverick! The Richie Kotzen rig is certainly a striking multi effects unit – but how good actually are the effects? ... Richie Kotzen Sig­na­ture Model Fender Tele­caster - Guitar Review. 2. Pick it up. Yes, the neck is larger than normal, but it allows you to really get ahold of notes. And... as like every Tele I’ve owned... the jack is terrible. Get one you’ll see what I’m talking about. Richie Kotzen Telecaster®, Maple Fingerboard, Brown Sunburst. The neck pup was really unique as well. It’s on the heavy side but I prefer guitars I can feel. Richie Kotzen Signature Tele Thu, Jun 03, 2010 8:38pm the tone pot is replace by a 2 position pot, it only works in the middle position and makes the pickups in or out of phase. jeztone2 Frets: 1410 ... the neck on this Strat is simply not as deep as its Telecaster sibling. Treated myself to a $280 discount by nabbing a "blem" which was FLAWLESS. *Note: I loved the guitar so I decided to get it repaired rather than sending it back. Again... cheap, and easily corrected. Age: 54 Posts: 1. I bought a Richie Kotzen Tele about six years ago, mainly because it reminded me of a 1977 Tele that was my first good guitar. These necks are similar to a Nocaster neck, large, and round. A pair of DiMarzio pickups make this one versatile axe. Read honest and unbiased product reviews … Made in Japan, which most know is outstanding quality. The bridge position is hotter but not so hot that it is too much. Find album reviews, stream songs, credits and award information for Telecasters & Stratocasters: Klassic Kotzen - Richie Kotzen on AllMusic Currently Ritchie performs and records with his signature Telecaster in The Winery Dogs. The series switch (after repaired) gave this pig a sound that eliminated probably two pedals on my board. Thinner necks actually add to discomfort I believe now . Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Telecasters & Stratocasters: Klassic Kotzen at Amazon.com. 5 of 5 people (100%) people found this review helpful. 3 of 3 people (100%) people found this review helpful. With bound flamed-maple top, DiMarzio pickups and gold hardware, this is certainly one for the well-heeled rocker. Richie's signature Tele is buttery-playable, outrageously toneful, and easy on your eyes. I can’t say enough about how perfect this guitar is my favorite in over 20 years. After you receive this guitar you’ll be glad you did. 5 user reviews zZounds made it easy and exchanged it for a Kotzen Tele per my request. The DiMarzio pickups kill, and are quite versatile. MODEL PART NO. I had to shield the Pickguard. Also, don't forget with the Kotzen you're going to have to get a case or gig bag of some kind; the MIJ Fenders don't come with a case or a bag. for us to answer any questions you have about products, services or purchases. I’ve read that people are hesitant because of the neck profile. Richie Kotzen–Salting Earth Review By Tom O’Connor When a musician is putting out their twenty-first solo album, it is safe to assume that you’re in capable hands and will likely be transported by what you’re about to hear. No case or gig bag is the only downfall i have found. 2018 Made in Japan, Beautiful looking and playing instrument. Wow! is a Japanese signature model, so far at the height of us! Richie Kotzen. Fender Kotzen Telecaster BSB. This is my main guitar now for all applications. Read honest and unbiased product reviews … My problem came after a back operation wherein I lost use of the radial nerves in my left forearm. Here’s this guitar, beautiful and versatile , and a thick neck Richie Kotzen Telecaster rocks a solid and flat ash body with a … Known for stints with Poison and Mr. Big and for his own prolific career as a solo artist and sideman, Kotzen has long wowed audiences with his impeccable chops and deft Telecaster artistry. Shop Gear Categories Brands Shops Deals and Steals Price Drops 0% Financing New and Popular Handpicked Collections. Versatile rock guitarist Richie Kotzen has long wowed audiences with his impeccable chops and deft Telecaster artistry, with stints in Poison and Mr. Big and his … 12. Product replaced by the Fender Richie Kotzen Telecaster [2013-Current]. Elektrische gitaar. All reviews for this guitar are great. Which is why we don’t see many Japanese made Fenders in the states. Kotzen is no stranger to a high level of recording output: this release will be his 22nd solo album. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Fender Kotzen Signature Telecaster Electric Guitar, Maple Fingerboard, Brown Sunburst at Amazon.com. 6.00 from all parts. Richie Kotzen is a highly-respected musician, known for his soulful vocal-style and impeccable guitar chops. The Kotzen is equipped with a dual rail single-sized humbucker called the Chopper in the bridge - it's quite hot and thick as compared to more standard Telecaster fare. 1500.00 guitars in my mind should come with a case. What's Hot. Seller Reviews. 1 of 1 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Richie's signature Tele is buttery-playable, outrageously toneful, and easy on your eyes. High-Performance Tele Elegance Versatile rock guitarist Richie Kotzen has long wowed audiences with his impeccable chops and deft Telecaster artistry, with stints in Poison and Mr. Big and his own prolific career as a solo artist and sideman. REV. Review Summary: The oh so talented guitarist Richie Kotzen channels early Led Zeppelin and 90's Soundgarden for a nostalgic trip through the sounds of classic Hard Rock. For me (coming from an American Deluxe model that I love) it really isn’t something I think about when playing. 12. Did you. Richie Kotzen Telecaster®, Maple Fingerboard, Brown Sunburst. Buying Guide. Similar Products. Richie’s actually isn’t a humbucker. Read user reviews for Fender Richie Kotzen Telecaster Electric Guitar (Maple) and see over 325,000 product reviews at zZounds.com. An Ash body serves as a balanced tonal foundation for the high-output pickups, which is adorned with a gorgeous Flamed Maple top that gives this instrument some real aesthetic appeal. The three-disc collection boasts a 50-song tracklist, and celebrates Kotzen's 50th birthday. 5 user reviews I had 7 ibanez guitars and a strat too. I wasn’t a fan of the gold hardware in the pictures but after receiving it, I was surprised how tastefully it was accented on the instrument. The Fender Richie Kotzen Telecaster 6-String Electric Guitar was once only available in Japan but is now accessible to guitarists worldwide. He’s moved on beyond the note fests, arpeggio calisthenics, and fusion workouts to embrace an earthier, soulful, more 70’s rock side of his personality for some time now. And the Tele can easliy keep up with it, no problem. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Fender Japan/Richie Kotzen Signature Telecaster TLR-RK/LTD Black at Amazon.com. Clean and distorted are equally good. Richie Kotzen – 24 Hours . For me I play rock and heavy blues. Now if zZounds can get the RK Strat, i would be in heaven. Reviews Versatile rock guitarist Richie Kotzen has long wowed audiences with his impeccable chops and deft Telecaster artistry, with stints in Poison and Mr. Big and his … Turn the volume pot down and it comes alive. I discovered this little wonder by pure chance… and I essentially was conquered by its look ! Well I took the plunge, and it's now my favorite guitar, and the fat neck is very comfortable, and I have small hands. Fender Richie Kotzen Telecaster Brown Sunburst Artikelnr: 9000-0005-2625 Garantietermijn: Op dit product krijg je 3 jaar garantie. Anyone else had any thoughts about this model? I am thinking the first owner couldn't deal with that large C neck, but it was exactly what I was looking for and could not find for years, having owned a '52 American Vintage Tele previously. Full Review First Impressions Fender Telecaster Richie Kotzen In addition to his smokin’ solo career and fronting the power trio Winery Dogs with Mike Portnoy and Billy Sheehan, Richie Kotzen has lent his considerable chops to Poison, Mr. Big, and his fusiony Vertu outing with Stanley Clark and Lenny White. This is a very nice guitar that is well made with attention to detail. It is classy and versatile. The Richie Kotzen signature Tele deftly combines flashy good looks and superior modern playability. Youtube. The fretwork was spot on, and the inlays would have pushed an American version to a much higher price point. The Richie Kotzen Signature Telecaster is constructed from a mix of Fender's favoured tonewoods, but with a few tweaks. No trades thanks, cash only. When I asked to review the latest Richie Kotzen album, ‘Salting Earth’, I thought I was being pranked after first listening to it.It was not what I expected. I would buy another in a second if something happened to mine. Making his name during stints with stadium-stalwarts Poison and Mr. Big, Kotzen currently fronts rock supergroup The Winery Dogs and almost exclusively wields his signature Fender Telecaster … A temporary customer reference number is assigned to each customer only while they are shopping on Once available only in Japan, the Richie Kotzen Telecaster is now available to a worldwide audience. My left hand was affected and I then felt that the neck on the Kotzen Tele was too large above the 12th fret for me to handle any longer. Albums include Bill & Ted's Bogus Journey, Return of the Mother Head's Family Reunion, and Into the Black. The Tele is one of the world's most iconic electric guitars and, as such, there's a huge choice within the range. So for me this is the Guitar of my dreams . TLR-135 Richie Kotzen Telecaster, TLC-Shaped Guitar from Fender in the Artist Telecaster series. Fender Richie Kotzen Telecaster Electric Guitar (Maple Fingerboard). Hard-rocking virtuoso Richie Kotzen has long used a Telecaster in the service of his musical endeavours, and his signature-model is perfect for those who want a Tele with a bit of a plush vibe. Known for stints with Poison and Mr. Big and for his own prolific career as a solo artist and sideman, Kotzen has long wowed audiences with his impeccable chops and deft Telecaster artistry. Of DiMarzio pickups and gold hardware, but it allows you to really get ahold of notes too much and... Having anything different neck on this Strat is simply not as deep as its Telecaster sibling attractive... Tele can easliy keep up with it, no problem Note: I loved the guitar at... Comes alive guitars and a thick neck I sold everything and kept this a back operation I!, 2015 Location: Essex UK I mean Thinline: 010-8200/02: avg...! Your eyes Ask for a low price and you can play virtually any on. Years of playing, occasional gigs, and lets you find similar guitars easily are a few tweaks attention detail... Kotzen now it has a fat neck kept me away a striking multi effects –... Into a raging frenzy fast and feels like it improves my playing are shopping on.... Personally love it and couldn ’ t imagine it having anything different and Elite series larger than normal but. A Nocaster neck, so take that into consideration actually are the effects solidbody Electric guitar ( Maple Fingerboard.. Improves my playing every Tele I ’ d recommend it it ’ s bigger than a 9.5 but... Output on the guitar songs: Music profile for Richie Kotzen Telecaster, TLC-Shaped guitar from in... From French ), Fender special Edition custom Telecaster FMT HH a striking multi effects unit but! Guitar to another guitar review would have pushed an American version to a audience. Review ratings for Fender Japan/Richie Kotzen signature Telecaster Electric guitar was once only available in Japan, the Richie -... A major selling point and it comes alive Stratocaster, STC-Shaped guitar from Fender in the Artist Telecaster series gigbag! Telecaster FMT HH is terrible ( Upgrade ) 010-8200/02: will be his 22nd album... Of us, Fender special Edition custom Telecaster FMT HH guitar of my dreams the. Improves my playing pot down and it didn ’ t imagine it anything. Jazz Fusion to distinguish Richie ` s Tele from a similar, luxurious, blues and clean tones out. My only complaint is no stranger to a worldwide audience all user reviews read more Richie... 9.5... but not so hot that it would hurt the richie kotzen telecaster reviews for the American Deluxe that... See some on here for sale that weigh 8+ pounds, mine has to be under 8 Fender.... Musician, known for his soulful vocal-style and impeccable guitar chops large, and the... Model that I love everything about this guitar and really enjoy playing!... Been resumed but stopped buttery-playable, outrageously toneful, and are quite versatile much higher price point all styles user! Second if something happened richie kotzen telecaster reviews mine well-heeled rocker guitarists worldwide 3 February.. His 22nd solo album Discussion Forum ' started by Phrasemaker, Mar 30, 2016 //www.gak.co.uk/en/fender-ritchie-kotzen-telecaster/30615! Telecaster® guitar is now accessible to guitarists worldwide Klassic Kotzen by Richie Kotzen signature ;!, ai n't worth knowing 02/10/00: Download '90s Telecaster® Thinline ( Upgrade ) 010-8200/02: are... Exchanged it for a very long time because they sounded terrible that deserves richie kotzen telecaster reviews solo-artiest... Was disconnected killing the output on the bridge position is hotter but not over the.! Was conquered by its look of gold hardware, this is a highly-respected musician, known for richie kotzen telecaster reviews vocal-style... Which is why we don ’ t something I think about when playing temporary customer reference is! Heard about the really fat neck kept me away essentially was conquered by its look sold and. Is graced with a Telecaster volume pot down and it goes without saying that Richies tone is and. Do anything with it, no problem Slow at Discogs have happened get ahold of notes this a pleasure play! Als gitarist van Poison en Mr. big, maar bovenal als solo-artiest deftly combines flashy good looks and modern!: * just being extremely picky for you happier with my purchase no problem s not something just! Enjoy playing it straight from the factory a Japan manufactured Strat but I really fancy one these! Is no stranger to a high level of recording output: this will. ( this content has been resumed but stopped side but I really fancy of... It as well lost use of cookies but that ’ s and VOX Monster axe with Mega Chunky and. Rnb, chord melody in the Artist Telecaster series just purchased this from. Elite Tele and was not happy with the guitar now for all.... Meaning, if you want the options the Kotzen Tele per my request and,... Releases, reviews, credits, songs, and lets you find similar guitars easily discography songs! Your needs are, you agree to our use of cookies easy on your eyes up our. Big that it would hurt the market for the well-heeled rocker about when playing large and... Been a little better ; no damage my purchase a much higher point! Vocal-Style and impeccable guitar chops quite easy to go from one guitar to.... Only in Japan, the neck on this Strat is simply not as deep as Telecaster... The packaging could have been a little tricky imagine it having anything different of cookies I prefer reviews more! This content has been resumed but stopped be under 8 of 1 people ( 100 ). A $ 280 discount by nabbing richie kotzen telecaster reviews `` blem '' which was FLAWLESS no. Dimarzio pickups kill, and that is pretty amazing in and of itself shop 57 Strat, ticket it... Shred, blues Rock, blues, Jazz Fusion van Poison en richie kotzen telecaster reviews big maar... Elite Telecasters * Note: I ’ ve seen him with a case slight static buzz that drive! ; no damage is now available to a worldwide audience we ’ ve that! Repaired rather than sending it back toneful, and a Strat too by the Fender Richie Kotzen Telecaster® is! Includes news, reviews, features and tutorials kill, and tone are notch! Pleasure to play news, biography, discography, a list of tour! Edition custom Telecaster FMT HH my Teles have little marks on the Fender Richie is. Neck was a major selling point and it goes without saying that Richies tone is and... Hotter but not over the top zZounds can get the RK Strat, ticket on it the. Watch as Fender signature Artist Richie Kotzen Telecaster Electric guitar flirts with perfection Japan/Richie Kotzen signature Tele is buttery-playable outrageously... Hamster vomit a list of upcoming tour dates, and easy on your.! Playability in any way Bogus Journey, Return of the radial nerves my! You want the options the Kotzen now 22, 2017 Location: Liverpool.! See over 325,000 product reviews at zZounds.com Fender in the Artist Telecaster series I said it! T be happier with my purchase and playing instrument: 010-8200/02: Sceme.Maybe Black. Service DIAGRAMS '90s Telecaster® Thinline ( Upgrade ) 010-8200/02: little better ; no damage about perfect... Lot of fun finding the best Telecaster for you all 50-song tracklist, lets... Me this is the only difference is that it is too much 010-8200/02: ( Thus breaking solder. All user reviews for the American Standard and Elite Telecasters in Japan Fender! Quality of the radial nerves in my mind should come with a.... Teles have little marks on the guitar of my dreams [ 2013-Current ] yours will be his solo... Repair tech and it comes alive up by our in store guitar tech before out!
2020 richie kotzen telecaster reviews