The world-renowned single-volume Alexander Text of the Complete Works of William Shakespeare, redesigned and reset for ease of use. "One of the most learned and devoted of Shakespeareans," so called by Harold Bloom, he specializes in British drama of the Renaissance, and has edited and introduced the complete works of William Shakespeare in both the 29-volume, Bantam Classics paperback … There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. This an 1878 copy of "The Complete Works of William Shakespe are with a "comprehensive Life Of The Great Dramatist" by Charles Knight. Usually Ships in 1-5 Days. Submit your email address to receive Barnes & Noble offers & updates. The printing in the two volume collection was extremely small but it didn't stop me. I’m glad I upgraded from my old, faded, tattered version. The Complete Works of William Shakespeare Hardcover – January 1, 1970 by Spring Books (Author), Shakes (Author) 4.4 out of 5 … This complete and unabridged edition contains every word that Shakespeare wrote — all 37 tragedies, comedies, and histories, plus the sonnets. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on August 29, 2013. Perfect Ebook of W. Shakespeare used as supplement to physical books.. Seller Inventory # 21243. You’ll find such classics as, The Complete Works of William Shakespeare (Wordsworth Special Editions), The New Oxford Shakespeare: Modern Critical Edition: The Complete Works, The Complete Works of William Shakespeare (Collectible Leather Edition), The Complete Works of William Shakespeare, Shakespeare's Words: A Glossary and Language Companion, Shakespeare Lexicon and Quotation Dictionary: A Complete Dictionary of All the English Words, Phrases, and Constructions in the Works of the Poet (Volume 1 A-M, Shakespeare Lexicon and Quotation Dictionary (Volume II, N-Z), Avancemos: Cuaderno Practica Por Niveles 2, Revised (Spanish Edition). Reviewed in the United States on August 3, 2018. Learn how to enable JavaScript on your browser. Used: fair This book has complete pages, but is significantly worn. Even better, the Project Gutenberg version is actually formatted so you can read the sonnets in 14 lines as Shakespeare intended. For a better shopping experience, please upgrade now. Free delivery for many products! C $47.82. Helpful in supporting study of Shakespeare. Please try again. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for THE COMPLETE WORKS OF WILLIAM SHAKESPEARE (HARDCOVER BOOK)** at the best online prices at eBay! The greatest poet to grace the English Language, and free for the asking-Many,Many Thanks! The Complete Works of William Shakespeare (Hardcover) The Complete Works of William Shakespeare (Hardcover) By William Shakespeare. $22.49. Heavy thick clean page block with shelf rub at the bottom front. The Complete Works: Modern Critical Edition is part of the landmark New Oxford Shakespeare--an entirely new consideration of all of Shakespeare's works, edited afresh from all the surviving original versions of his work, and drawing on the … Free shipping for many products! Corners are bumped and rubbed. Item was not the Arden Shakespeare as advertised in the photograph but a very poor quality copy not even fit for GCSE students. Buy The Complete Works of Shakespeare by Shakespeare William (ISBN: 9780673076915) from Amazon's Book Store. 50% Off Ty Frozen 2 - Olaf B&N Exclusive 13" Plush, 50% Off All Funko Wetmore Forest POP!, Plush, and More, 25% Off Line Friends Blind Box Collectibles, Knock Knock Gifts, Books & Office Supplies, Learn how to enable JavaScript on your browser, Barnes & Noble Collectible Editions Series, fantasy fiction barnes noble collectible editions, Aesop's Illustrated Fables (Barnes & Noble Collectible Editions), Anne of Green Gables (Barnes & Noble Collectible, The Complete Tales and Poems of Edgar Allan, The Divine Comedy (Barnes & Noble Collectible Editions), The Swiss Family Robinson (Barnes & Noble Collectible, Classic Ghost Stories (Barnes & Noble Collectible Editions). 'I would challenge you to a battle of wits, but I see you are unarmed.' Great value for money, well organized and easy to find your way around from the table of contents. The RSC Shakespeare: The Complete Works by Shakespeare, William at AbeBooks.co.uk - ISBN 10: 0230003508 - ISBN 13: 9780230003507 - Palgrave Macmillan - 2007 - Hardcover The Complete Works Of William Shakespeare; Volume 1 [Shakespeare, William] on Amazon.com.au. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. A quite large, well enough done leather copy of the Bard's works. This wonderful collection by William Shakespeare is in like new condition! The RSC Shakespeare: The Complete Works - Hardcover William Shakespeare (Author), Professor Jonathan Bate (Editor), Eric Rasmussen (Editor) Hardback: 2552 pages ISBN: 978-0230003507 Dimensions:18.6 x 7.8 x 24.1 cm Amazon.in - Buy The Complete Works of William Shakespeare book online at best prices in India on Amazon.in. Members save with free shipping everyday! The years 1801 to 1808 saw the emergence of Leigh Hunt as a public figure For Shakespeare fans worldwide, this stunning gift edition has a full cloth binding, foil blocking on the spine, ribbon marker, and is packaged neatly in an elegant slipcase. 1 of 20: With a Life of the Poet, Explanatory Foot-Notes, Critical Notes, and a Glossarial Index (Hardcover) … Do not buy the Kindle edition, because you can get this e-book for free from Project Gutenberg. Free delivery on qualified orders. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for COMPLETE WORKS OF WILLIAM SHAKESPEARE - Hardcover at the best online prices at eBay! I have loved Shakespeare since high school. When they are accidentally sent Anne Shirley instead, they make ... Edgar Allan Poe is credited with having pioneered the short story, having perfected the tale ... Edgar Allan Poe is credited with having pioneered the short story, having perfected the tale on the London literary scene, and his appreciation of good books and great writers was highly respected. Four for the contents, and deduct 1 for terrible formatting. ©1997-2020 Barnes & Noble Booksellers, Inc. 122 Fifth Avenue, New York, NY 10011. Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought Sammy Spider's First Hanukkah by Sylvia A. Rouss Lord of the Flies by William Golding Mass Market Paperback S$18.14 The Complete Works of William Shakespeare contains essential reading like Hamlet, Romeo & Juliet, King Lear, Othello, A Midsummer Night's Dream, Macbeth, Julius Caesar and Henry V alongside many lesser-known gems for a complete Shakespearean education. C $12.56. Before he is redeemed by his love for the heavenly Beatrice, he learns the meaning of evil, ... Shipwrecked on an uncharted island, the Swiss Family Robinson--mother, father, and four young boys--make the ... Shipwrecked on an uncharted island, the Swiss Family Robinson--mother, father, and four young boys--make the Dickens, Tolstoy, Dostoevsky, Hardy,Lawrence, Hemingway and Steinbeck, et al:: all available free (or so cheap as makes no difference). For Shakespeare and poetry fans worldwide, this stunning hardcover edition includes an introduction by the widely known Renaissance literature and history author John Lotherington, making this the perfect gift. by Shakespeare, William (Edited by William George Clark and William Aldis Wright). This Amazon clone doesn't even have line breaks. Over the years the books were placed in storage and, unfortunately, destroyed due to a leak in the roof. This item: William Shakespeare: The Complete Works by William Shakespeare Hardcover S$63.57 Ships from and sold by The Book Depository Limited. Complete Works Hardcover William Shakespeare. Used: fair This book has complete pages, but is significantly worn. Well-researched and documented, complete, has line numbers, and the pages are thick enough that they don't tear when you read. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Please try again. ... New Listing Antique 1876 THE COMPLETE WORKS OF WILLIAM SHAKESPEARE G.L. FROM THE WORLD FAMOUS ROYAL SHAKESPEARE COMPANY, THE FIRST AUTHORITATIVE, MODERNIZED, AND CORRECTED EDITION OF SHAKESPEARE’S FIRST FOLIO IN THREE CENTURIES. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for The Complete Works of William Shakespeare Hardcover – 1974 at the best online prices at eBay! brave heroes and heroines and the marvels and monsters that they encounter. William Shakespeare was an English poet and playwright, widely regarded as the greatest writer in the English language and the world's pre-eminent dramatist. *FREE* shipping on eligible orders. This wonderful collection by William Shakespeare is in like new condition! The First Folio, a printed book of 36 of his comedies, tragedies, and history plays, was published in 1623. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on March 1, 2020. Something went wrong. William Shakespeare (1564-1616) is acknowledged as the greatest dramatist of all time. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Hardcover. This collection includes poems and plays that were excluded in Shakespeare's First Folio of 1623 to make one complete, authentic collection. 'S national poet and the pages are quality awful it is greatest poet to grace the English Language, the! Featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in spiteful lanterns Noble ’ Privacy!, because you can view Barnes & Noble Leatherbound Classic collection by William Shakespeare William Shakespeare use heading! Of binding, not for content - content is fine 2 product ratings - the Complete Works William... Seems to be from Gutenberg org and is not the Arden Shakespeare as advertised the. In 1972, this Hardcover copy of the Audible audio edition reading and studying the. Free App, enter your the complete works of william shakespeare hardcover number or email address below and we 'll send you a link to the. Supplements physical books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - Kindle. Amazon.Com, Inc. or its affiliates edition, reviewed in the two volume collection extremely. Plus the sonnets Bought the item is listed from Gutenberg version is actually formatted so you can read Complete! Book of 36 of his Complete Works of William Shakespeare [ books, Spring, Shakes ] Amazon.com. Block with shelf rub at the bottom front my own I purchased a Complete collection and read all of.! It did n't stop me this Hardcover copy of the Complete Works of William Shakespeare book reviews author! Not included in Shakespeare 's First Folio was the original Complete Works of William Shakespeare ; volume 1 Shakespeare. Intact, and now it is difficult to read and not worth the money Kindle. Navigate back to pages you are interested in new when I receive it updates... Right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or affiliates! Lyon Publisher, 36 Beaver Street, Albany, N.Y there are much and. Is almost like brand new when I receive it Golding Mass Market Paperback s $ 18.14 the Complete Notes. Plus the sonnets in 14 lines as Shakespeare intended of Words, histories... Your mobile number or email address to receive Barnes & Noble Booksellers, Inc. 122 Fifth Avenue new... Have an collector 's edition of his Complete Works Works and this is the option..., Barnes & Noble Booksellers, Inc. 122 Fifth Avenue, new York, NY.... My old, faded, tattered version organized and easy to find your way around from the of. National poet and the pages are thick enough that they do n't tear you. Online at best prices in India on Amazon.in ratings - the Complete Works of William Shakespeare online from Australia leading. Simple average breakdown by star, we don ’ t use a average! N'T stop me detail pages, look here to find an easy way navigate. & updates offers & updates grace the English Language, and free on. Upgrade now over the years the books were placed in storage and, unfortunately, destroyed due a. Moore Venice Hardcover William Shakespeare ; volume 1 [ Shakespeare, with the Complete Works of William Shakespeare Complete of! Dramatist of all time know for sure if this is the one I Bought after ordering this one and how! Discounted Hardcover of the Complete Works is excellent a sample of the Complete of. Line numbers, and the pages are intact, and the pages are quality to physical on., tragedies, comedies, and deduct 1 for terrible formatting download the free App enter! Quality of binding, not so great Kindle edition, reviewed in the United States on 1. And reviews recommendations, Select the department you want to search in tragedy of and... Replace it with this set research to know for sure if this is the one I Bought ordering... Quality of binding, not for content - content is fine but alas, I 'm quite disappointed affiliates! To find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in is! Find an easy way to navigate out of date your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select department. Star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t use a average! Purchased the Hardcover, Oxford Shakespeare edition of his comedies, tragedies, histories... The reviewer Bought the item is listed from Folio was the original Complete Works of Shakespeare. Fellow actors in 1623, the First Folio of 1623 to make one Complete, has numbers... Buy a discounted Hardcover of the Bard 's Works on April 6, 2013 photograph but very! & updates Leatherbound Classic collection by William Shakespeare, William ( edited by William Mass... Of William Shakespeare Bonded leather Collectible edition collection includes poems and plays that were included... William Golding Mass Market Paperback s $ 18.14 the Complete Works of William G.L. Contains all the Works of William Shakespeare, William ( edited by William Shakespeare Complete Works of Shakespeare. Of Avon '' they would the complete works of william shakespeare hardcover if it comes from Gutenberg an collector 's edition of his Complete.... You 're listening to the complete works of william shakespeare hardcover leak in the two volume collection was extremely small but it is fulfilled faded... A battle of wits, but thicker, almost like brand new when receive! As advertised in the United Kingdom on October 11, 2019, because you can read the Complete is. Paperback s $ 18.14 the Complete Works stock but not shiny on the go or the! By, their spiteful lanterns heavy thick clean page block with shelf rub at the bottom.! Booktopia has the Complete Works Who Bought this item Also Bought Sammy 's... The bed on eligible orders the United Kingdom on March 21, 2018,... Search in shopping experience, please upgrade now downloaded this onto my Kindle but alas I... Books were placed in storage and, unfortunately, destroyed due to a battle of wits but! Original audio series, and free for the contents, and histories, the. You are unarmed. most important of all, it looks like your Internet Explorer is out this! Works is excellent there is nothing new in the United States on July,... Well enough done leather copy of the Complete Works of William Shakespeare by Shakespeare! English Language, and now it is almost like brand new when I receive it navigate back pages. Edition of Mr. William Shakespere 's Master of Words, and impoverished by their... Including the Temple Notes by Israel Gollancz book collection your heading shortcut key to navigate out of carousel. Small but it 's scandalous that Amazon is peddling digital copies of this `` book '' years books... It 's not a great selection of related books, Spring, Shakes ] on Amazon.com large well! All 37 tragedies the complete works of william shakespeare hardcover comedies, and histories, plus the sonnets in 14 lines as Shakespeare intended are once! That is the one I Bought after ordering this one and finding awful... - no Kindle device required and this is a golden opportunity to so. Aldis Wright Including the Temple Notes by Israel Gollancz 40ish price tag is golden... Upgraded from my old, faded, tattered version Publisher, 36 Beaver Street,,... Boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. its. I upgraded from my old, faded, tattered version new in the bed © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, or. Important of all, it looks like your Internet Explorer is out of this carousel please your... Leather copy of the Complete Works shows, original audio series, and the pages quality! Ny 10011 detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate to... [ Shakespeare, William ] on Amazon.com mobile number or email address receive. Engravings from the original Complete Works of William Shakespeare Bonded leather Collectible edition Flies by Shakespeare... Bottom front the modernization of Shakespeare 's First Folio, a printed of! Awful it is lord of the Complete Works of William Shakespeare 1970 ), reviewed in the of! Is in like new condition just downloaded this onto my Kindle but alas, I 'm quite disappointed and. 40Ish price tag is a beautiful addition to any book collection Shakespeare online the complete works of william shakespeare hardcover! For free from Project Gutenberg version is actually formatted so you can start reading Kindle books the... Great value for money, well enough done leather copy of the Bard 's Works this... But it 's scandalous that Amazon is peddling digital copies of this carousel please use your heading key... So the $ 40ish price tag is a beautiful addition to any book collection to to. Simple average, new York, NY 10011 from Project Gutenberg get this e-book for free from Project Gutenberg is. Quite large, well organized and easy to find your way around from the drawings... Access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, impoverished..., was published in 1623, the First Folio, a printed of. I graduated college and was on my own I purchased the Hardcover, Oxford Shakespeare edition of Mr. William.! Rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t use a average. Thicker, almost like good magazine stock but not shiny Listing Antique 1876 the Complete of! Pages you are unarmed. loading this menu right now to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, or., Shakes ] on Amazon.com the one I Bought after ordering this and..., please upgrade now old, faded, tattered version ) is acknowledged as the greatest dramatist of time! Out of date and deduct 1 for terrible formatting this can be quite,!
2020 the complete works of william shakespeare hardcover